Close
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Showing results 141 to 150 of 197

Thank you for looking into this.

Guess I'll use focus assist. It seems to work ok.

I'm doing some Lua coding to create a simple addon. Is there a way for my addon to access who is master in Jamba?

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    I'm doing some Lua coding to create a simple addon. Is there a way for my addon to access who is master in Jamba?

https://wow.curseforge.com/addons/jamba/pages/api/

is the jamba API

Update Jamba-5.1.4/5

Jamba Version: 5.1.4/5
    WoW Game Version: 7.1.0
    File Version: 7.1.0-5.1.5
    Release Date: 11/11/2016
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Curr, Trade, Mount

*jamba-Item-Use
    - Now uses blizzard code to scan tooltips.
    - Removed LibGratuity
    - Update Artifact is now a tooltip and a button that only say's "clear" to clear up space. (for wubsie The size of two buttons.)
    - Added a Auto add Satchel Items (items you can open, Blizzard-Devs seems to love them!)
    Added a Opt to Hide the "clear" button
    Last edited by ebony : 11-11-2016 at 04:11 AM

Jamba Mount

I would assume that when Dismount is grayed out like this, it's not meant to be active?
    Right now with the below config, slaves do dismount.

Name:  jLwacsW.png
Views: 223
Size:  10.0 KB

also typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Jamba Mount

I would assume that when Dismount is grayed out like this, it's not meant to be active?
    Right now with the below config, slaves do dismount.

Name:  jLwacsW.png
Views: 223
Size:  10.0 KB

also typo.
    well. not really, but your right its setup wrong in config i guess will have to change Oh Only is the wrong way round. will fix.

great job on the team mount

It has resolved one of my bad habits of forgetting to turn off mouse broadcast after mounting, which for some reason I keep doing on occasion

Sorry to report issues ebony

I traveled back to Stormwind and pressed my flight mount key, some of my team mounted their ground mounts while my main its flight one, I do use different keys for ground and flight and do a straight key broadcast, no macros. pressing the flight key on the character that was on a ground mount then caused the existing charters to dismount, I had to sequentially mount each character using my mouse.

One other issue I experienced, I went to pick up a lower level character with my dual mount, when I tried to mount the lower character after a run through Blackrock, the character with the dual mount dismounted each time the lower character tried to mount, which was odd as it had worked fine previously when I journeyed to Blackrock.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadjitsu View Post
    Sorry to report issues ebony

I traveled back to Stormwind and pressed my flight mount key, some of my team mounted their ground mounts while my main its flight one, I do use different keys for ground and flight and do a straight key broadcast, no macros. pressing the flight key on the character that was on a ground mount then caused the existing charters to dismount, I had to sequentially mount each character using my mouse.

One other issue I experienced, I went to pick up a lower level character with my dual mount, when I tried to mount the lower character after a run through Blackrock, the character with the dual mount dismounted each time the lower character tried to mount, which was odd as it had worked fine previously when I journeyed to Blackrock.
    issues happen and if noone reports them how can i fix them? anyway.

after you use see the loading screen the problam is jamba comms will start sending a lot of infomation locking down the comms we can olny send so many msg so many times over the comms before it started to DC you and we don't want that right? there is a lot of stuff that happens behind. 2nd is there "seems2 to be a problam with some of the newer blizzard mounts not working like they do with the older mounts ID or somthing am not really sure need to track it down i guess.

as there is no way really in the api to tell jamba that a char has dismounted the olny real way is to track aura and this would not keep track as its not sorted in the DB atm so going though loading screens would stop this working.

i think the problam with if one char mounts and then dismounts that char is not mounted and that make the master dismount so maybe try the tickbox that says olny dismount from master (make sure all chars are not the master though)

it seems to be getting a bit of a mix up, ill see if i can clean the code up a little when i get some more time i have seen a few "random" problams guess its not time to remove my alt+m key but still kinda cool when you want t adefo mount for a few hours or whatever.

My FPS with no addons enabled is 81. If I enable only Jamba and the modules it drops to 16.

Also, I have Jamba Quest Tracker enabled. The tracker shows up on one toon but not on another. "Show JoT on Master Only" is disabled.