Close
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Showing results 131 to 140 of 197

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    From what I've seen ISB is the only software that handles assists. I plan to start using an Autohotkey script for boxing.

I currently use ISB but I don't like paying for 3 months when I usually only use the software for one of those months and am only boxing 2 toons. Being on early retirement makes me cheap and gives me the time to come up with my own solution.
    Fair enough. I suspect, though, that you could probably set up a manual FTL system that would accomplish the same thing. I'd have to bow out of explaining how as I haven't used anything but ISBoxer in quite some time.

See this thread for some info on the general concept of that setup. I can confirm it works, though it is tedious to set up initially or with multiple/dynamic teams.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Wouldn't this be where FTL (Focusless, targetless, leaderless) comes into play?
    Hope so but haven't figured out how to set it up. I set up each toon with a unique modifier and then tried /click JambaFTLTarget and /click JambaFTLAssist but that didn't work.

I can add ftl assit and target with jamba ftl follow. Ill try and do it this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    I can add ftl assit and target with jamba ftl follow. Ill try and do it this week.
    Thanks.

I'm curious to know if it is possible to create a "/jamba-assist master" that works like "/jamba-follow master". Would that be more or less work than adding ftl assist?
    Last edited by MiRai : 11-08-2016 at 09:13 AM Reason: Formatting

iirc jamba had FTL back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    Thanks.

I'm curious to know if it is possible to create a "/jamba-assist master" that works like "/jamba-follow master". Would that be more or less work than adding ftl assist?
    well you can use a the jamba macro with /assist #master# that would fill the master name.
    Edit: found more of the post. (dark theme)
    not really as jamba FTL already builds macro's for follow so its just a matter adding a new macro to assist/target

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    iirc jamba had FTL back in the day.
    and it still does kinda. just only does follow and is not used much since isboxer really took over this.
    Last edited by ebony : 11-08-2016 at 03:23 AM

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    jamba FTL already builds macro's for follow so its just a matter adding a new macro to assist/target
    I haven't been able to figure out how Jamba FTL works. I found old posts from other people how also couldn't figure it out and gave up.

My concern is that I won't be able put the new macros you create to use if they require FTL.

If you use something like F1-F5 to switch characters, and the macro that you call when you press those also calls "/jamba-team iammaster all" in it (on the character you are switching to), then Jamba should handle the rest once Ebony gets things modified.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    If you use something like F1-F5 to switch characters, and the macro that you call when you press those also calls "/jamba-team iammaster all" in it (on the character you are switching to), then Jamba should handle the rest once Ebony gets things modified.
    Sounds good. I have that set up and working.

Well FTL already got target/assist already coded or though it does take some time to setup i know a few that got it working fine.

as for "/jamba-assist master" is going to be a right pain trying to get it to update, it is not going to update in combat. its not going to do a lot of stuff why most use focus target/ftl from what i tested it just is not working right and is just no assisting like it should.

you could use the the marcio system but again, a lot of the problems are going to be the same when you change char, it would need to rebuild everything and if you in combat its not going to do it..

i don't know what to say, sorry