Close
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 121 to 130 of 197

Hey ebony,

What happened to the text options in all the settings. The shadow text hurts my eyes and I really​ want to turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Iru View Post
    Hey ebony,

What happened to the text options in all the settings. The shadow text hurts my eyes and I really​ want to turn it off.
    Are you referring to the change (bug?) to drop shadows in 7.1, or something else?

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749698537
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...71_font_issue/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...removed_in_71/
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Now i know it wasn't just me seeing stuff that wasn't looking right

what it seems normal to me :S av not done any changes with front/size looks like a Blizzard problem.
    Last edited by ebony : 10-30-2016 at 02:27 AM

thanks for all your work on Jamba, all is working fine for me

Are you referring to the change (bug?) to drop shadows in 7.1, or something else?
    I thought this started pre-7.1 but yes, that's the issue I'm talking about.

Oh well. Stupid Blizzard
    Last edited by Iru : 10-30-2016 at 11:32 AM

I set up a Jamba macro that sets the active toon as master and has the minions follow.

I want to add a similar macro that assists the master. But since Jamba doesn't have an assist command I can't figure out how to do that. I can use "/assist #master#" but that only works for whoever is master when the macro is created.

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    I set up a Jamba macro that sets the active toon as master and has the minions follow.

I want to add a similar macro that assists the master. But since Jamba doesn't have an assist command I can't figure out how to do that. I can use "/assist #master#" but that only works for whoever is master when the macro is created.
    Out of curiosity, why are you trying to use Jamba to assist? What multiboxing software are you using that doesn't handle that for you?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Out of curiosity, why are you trying to use Jamba to assist? What multiboxing software are you using that doesn't handle that for you?
    From what I've seen ISB is the only software that handles assists. I plan to start using an Autohotkey script for boxing.

I currently use ISB but I don't like paying for 3 months when I usually only use the software for one of those months and am only boxing 2 toons. Being on early retirement makes me cheap and gives me the time to come up with my own solution.

Wouldn't this be where FTL (Focusless, targetless, leaderless) comes into play?