Close
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 111 to 120 of 197

something has been changed on this last version that's affecting the update speed of the team display healthbars... it lags so bad i had to disable it and revert to the wow frames. its REALLY hard not to die on mythics and M+ dungeons now. im at 100% and then drop to zero on the next frame, and sometimes the display updates after the alt is dead... :/

Quote Originally Posted by CMKCot View Post
    something has been changed on this last version that's affecting the update speed of the team display healthbars... it lags so bad i had to disable it and revert to the wow frames. its REALLY hard not to die on mythics and M+ dungeons now. im at 100% and then drop to zero on the next frame, and sometimes the display updates after the alt is dead... :/
    Read the change log in last post, i was testing them frames to work out off party, unfortunately the amount of data that is sent to the communication channels is too much for the game to handle and therefore these changes will have to be undone this was marked as Beta for a reason. So i would change back to relese build if I was you.

Thanks for the report though.

sorry about any inconvenience caused
    Last edited by ebony : 10-06-2016 at 10:38 AM

For me Jamba sounds no longer play if my team break follow. I have the latest version (from curse) and have checked the sound settings.

I will try reinstalling

Edit: problem still persists, and I noticed that my party show as a party even when not grouped.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 10-08-2016 at 08:54 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    For me Jamba sounds no longer play if my team break follow. I have the latest version (from curse) and have checked the sound settings.

I will try reinstalling

Edit: problem still persists, and I noticed that my party show as a party even when not grouped.
    Huh? Team shows as a party when not grouped??????

Follow broken?? I take it text shows?? And u on 5.1 beta??

I'm using whatever version it is on Curse Client, text doesn't show - only indication that follow has broken is the bar colour going from Green to Red.. jamba party shows them together when not in a grp... not bothered about that part.. just the follow warnings not working when they are grouped.

I'm going to go back to the last release version if it is a beta version that is on curse.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 10-08-2016 at 11:14 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I'm using whatever version it is on Curse Client, text doesn't show - only indication that follow has broken is the bar colour going from Green to Red.. jamba party shows them together when not in a grp... not bothered about that part.. just the follow warnings not working when they are grouped.

I'm going to go back to the last release version if it is a beta version that is on curse.

Jamba display team always showed out of party. Or though adding a option to only show members in a party, beta got a little to much going on over comms not had time to fix it.

Oh it always showed out of party.. sorry I didn't notice - I blame my new mom tired brain!

Ok this time I deleted everything including saved settings, and started with the latest version through curse and it works fine again.. no idea what happened.

Anyway ty for getting back to me so fast
    Last edited by Andreauk : 10-08-2016 at 11:36 AM

New beta build up tonight. change log: changes in BOLD!

Code:
    *Jamba-Item-Use 
        - Now Adds and Removes. Artifact Power Items to the jamba Item_Use bar.
        - Should now make sure the item is not in the minions bag before removing the quest/artifact item.*beta-c
        - Nolonger adds quest items that starts quests, Was changed to Auto-Pickup quests in WoW-7.0.3. *beta-d

*jamba-team
        - Added Jamba Tag Invite, /jamba-team inviteTag <tag> (for use to make two partys of five.)
        - Should not convent to raid if using more then 5 players and using a small tag party* (Beta-c, bug fix)    

*Jamba-team display
        ------- Players Health and Power will update when not in a party!** WIP needs testing. --- Removed Beta-d*
            Developers’ Note: Unfortunately the amount of data that is sent when players HP/Mana is updated to the 
            communication channelsis too much for the game to handle and therefore these changes will have to be undone
                                                                                                                                                                                                     --------    
        - ToolTip has Currency Back! To set Currency use the show BackPack setting in the Currency Tab.    
        - Added a New option to Only show the Display-Team in when in a party/raid.
        - Should now update Team HP/Mana When you join a party. - Beta-d

*Jamba-Mount* Beta-c
        - New Module
        - Mounts and dismounts with the team.
        - WIP report Bugs!

*Jamba-Quest* Beta-C
        - Now forwards quest Unignore and Ignore to the team.

Will be released with 7.1 on the 20th, should be a new video as well!
    Last edited by ebony : 10-16-2016 at 05:36 AM

Updated to 5.1 for 7.1 ! added all the beta stuff in have fun with Jamba Mount!

Change-Log on 1st page.

EDIT EMG FIX 5.1.1 "UNIT_MAXHEALTH" was returning Nil when entering/exit phases. (Probs a blizzard bug.)
    Last edited by ebony : 10-25-2016 at 11:57 PM

Small fast update a few bug fix's

Code:
    Jamba Version: 5.1.2/3
    WoW Game Version: 7.1.0
    File Version: 7.1.0-5.1.2
    Release Date: 28/10/2016    
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Curr, Trade

*Jamba-currency*

- Added Curious Coin to DataBase

*jamba-item-use*

- The clear button should now work on all team members and not just master
        - Fixed a bug that was stop quest items auto getting removed.
        - No Longer Shows Update Button if you turned off auto add of artifact power.

*Jamba-Display-Team*

-Fixed a API bug that was getting nil when entering phased zones.

5.1.3 Update:

If you are not or like to add artifact power to the item bar the button will hide.
    Last edited by ebony : 10-28-2016 at 04:54 AM Reason: Updated 5.1.3