Close
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 101 to 110 of 197

Quote Originally Posted by harvan View Post
    ok so my mains on tich and my sixth guys on tich all otheres are on darkspear. on the main /sixth toon looks like the hole team is on tich. and then on 8 that are on darkspear shows the main and the sixth as darkspear. wasnt there a /join chat that u could join to fix this issue. bc it would communicate thru the chat.
    No the channel was olny used to tell the team was online/offline.

You need to change the realm names by hand. You need the right name for them to get the msg. Just if u dont put a realm name then it just add them thinking there all from the realm that toon is on. If the realms are not connceted realms then loads of jamba will not work this is down to blizzard chat servers not me.

Now if your name realms keep going back then this isboxer as you unliky changed the realm in that. And isboxer adds team members at login.

Coming Soon™ to a jamba ner you!

https://twitter.com/Jenn_Ebony/statu...97811536781312

PS: Should be up as a test build tonight if anyone wants to test it for me be great!

Ok new update beta-5.1.0b on curse has the item-bar stuff thanks vecter for the bug report.

Right Next Calling all 5+ multiboxers! i have made you a new Command its called "/jamba-team inviteTag <tag>"

The plan is to have jamba to sort out your teams into parties of 5's so you asking but how! ok right

go to jamba > team > tag > hightlight a clone and then Add.

EG:
    For party 1
    Blossom > add > grp1*
    Bubbles > add > grp1*

For party 2
    butterup > add > grp2*
    bunny > add > grp2*

* this can be anything you wish, its a tag.

then from you chat do. with some ebony magic even if your not playing on buttercup she should still inv bunny. ofc this is pointless with four toons but I hope you get where this is going.

macro would be.
    "/jamba-team invitetag grp1"
    "/jamba-team invitetag grp2"

5.1 Will have Jamba-Mount as well so keep your eyes open!!!!!
    Last edited by ebony : 11-14-2016 at 02:17 PM

Oki, so I'm testing out the above mentioned group invites based on tags and I got to say it's working fantastic so far. No more having separate invite macros on my bars and broadcasting clicks to them.

The basic utility for this is of course for splitting your toons in to parties so you can keep questing and get credit tags. However this goes a bit beyond that. I've also set up class based party invite tags, so that when I'm doing class hall/order based stuff, I can just pop the toons of the same class in to a group and have them share credit for quests, where eligible. Also makes tracking things a bit easier since you can see question completion stages on tooltips, which I personally atleast utilize a lot. Certainly makes things a easier, so cheers for the good work, Ebs.

*EDIT*

Minor issue I'm having though, so I thought I'd report it. When inviting my toons through these tags, Jamba appears to auto-convert to raid even if there are 5 or less characters in a certain tag group. This does not however always happen, so it's a bit weird. I disable auto-converting to get around the issue, but naturally this is not ideal for when I do invite all of my toons.
    Last edited by Wubsie : 09-21-2016 at 02:59 AM

Am I just being noob or is anyone else unable to actually move the currency window?
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Am I just being noob or is anyone else unable to actually move the currency window?
    Alt+Left Mouse lets me drag it.

Quote Originally Posted by Criels View Post
    Thanks I'll give that a try later, I think I tried like every other combination bar that one lol
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Oki, so I'm testing out the above mentioned group invites based on tags and I got to say it's working fantastic so far. No more having separate invite macros on my bars and broadcasting clicks to them.

The basic utility for this is of course for splitting your toons in to parties so you can keep questing and get credit tags. However this goes a bit beyond that. I've also set up class based party invite tags, so that when I'm doing class hall/order based stuff, I can just pop the toons of the same class in to a group and have them share credit for quests, where eligible. Also makes tracking things a bit easier since you can see question completion stages on tooltips, which I personally atleast utilize a lot. Certainly makes things a easier, so cheers for the good work, Ebs.

*EDIT*

Minor issue I'm having though, so I thought I'd report it. When inviting my toons through these tags, Jamba appears to auto-convert to raid even if there are 5 or less characters in a certain tag group. This does not however always happen, so it's a bit weird. I disable auto-converting to get around the issue, but naturally this is not ideal for when I do invite all of my toons.

Thanks wub ya some really good stuff you can do with the tag system for group inviting.
    uThanks for the big report i did see that and was thinking it might mass up i was testing with 5 chars doh!

and yes i left some debug code on item bar ill need to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Criels View Post
    yes you are right

How can I turn off the notification sound for new "item that starts a quest?" It is really loud and I am being spammed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal View Post
    How can I turn off the notification sound for new "item that starts a quest?" It is really loud and I am being spammed with it.

Ya there is a small bug in item-use if one chars does not have the item. You could turn off the sound in jamba-msg or trun off quest items on the item bar.

New beta5.1.0c

https://twitter.com/Jenn_Ebony/statu...27094749724672

Code:
    *Jamba-Item-Use 
        - Now Adds and Removes. Artifact Power Items to the jamba Item_Use bar.
        - Should now make sure the item is not in the minions bag before removing the quest/artifact item.* beta-c

*jamba-team
        - Added Jamba Tag Invite, /jamba-team inviteTag <tag> (for use to make two partys of five.)
        - Should not convent to raid if using more then 5 players and using a small tag party* (Beta-c, bug fix)    

*Jamba-team display
        - Players Health and Power will update when not in a party!** WIP needs testing.
        - ToolTip has Currency Back! To set Currency use the show BackPack setting in the Currency Tab.    

*Jamba-Mount* Beta-c
        - New Module
        - Mounts and dismounts with the team.
        - WIP report Bugs!

*Jamba-Quest* Beta-C
        - Now forwards quest Unignore and Ignore to the team.

Jamba-Mount is working!!!!!!
    Last edited by ebony : 10-04-2016 at 02:14 AM Reason: Updated to beta-c