Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default New to M-boxing and have posted a few videos.

Hey guys, I'm new here and new to multiboxing. I have played a bit of WOW in the past. I put up a few video's of my 3 hunters running some PUG's. I'm getting a feel for running them with others and a feel for isboxer in general. I hope to make a lot more video's as I progress through the levels and things but for now things are pretty basic.

https://youtu.be/WZYuembY0LU?list=PL...ukxtG1qh5W3_Ks

Welcome, more hunters FTW!
    Nice to see someone else playing with the standard WoW GUI like me. Everyone else seem to have their own flashy looking interface with a lot of advanced stuff... :P

definitely hunters all the way!... lol.

I havn't played the game in a while and more so haven't played while multiboxing. so for me, things are very basic. I haven't even setup any macro's yet. Though as I level and more spell's become available I think I will need to start getting those dialed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisbin View Post
    definitely hunters all the way!... lol.

I havn't played the game in a while and more so haven't played while multiboxing. so for me, things are very basic. I haven't even setup any macro's yet. Though as I level and more spell's become available I think I will need to start getting those dialed in.
    Starting with something basic and slowly adding new elements is an excellent way for getting started with multiboxing