Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default Team Tsúnade Goes Mythic!

After having Davidmage bossing them around, they quickly had enough of him. So here comes Skyreach Mythic, with 5 Elemental Shamans!

The gear of the team has not changed much, just a few more 710 PvP items, 3rd crafted and some Valor upgrades. This pushes the teams DPS to an interesting point. I can barely bring down mythic bosses, most of them are a real challenge.

Compared to my hunters, this team lacks iLvl, all set bonuses, and the legendary ring (or any kind of special ring). They also have no handy pocket tank, bosses are immune to the rocks taunt.

Anyway, this is just what I wanted out of this team. Another challenge in 6.2.4

Wow very nice.. they can take quite a bit of damage!

I am levelling all tank teams atm Paladins are proving to be very fun.. I would also like dk's, Brewmasters and Druid tanks. I will slip a healer/dual spec one if they take too much damage.. but I'm curious in Legion just how far can they go?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Wow very nice.. they can take quite a bit of damage!

I am levelling all tank teams atm Paladins are proving to be very fun.. I would also like dk's, Brewmasters and Druid tanks. I will slip a healer/dual spec one if they take too much damage.. but I'm curious in Legion just how far can they go?
    Hehe yeah they can. During the Heal/Mitigation period they will survive most bosses melee or AoE:s. After that is when they start falling over like flies. That's hopefully when the boss dies, and is a big reason why I don't bother saving them from AoE, since the boss will just start one shotting anyway. :P

All tanks seems like something that has a bigger chance to work in legion. To be honest I have not lookied into many other classes that Hunter and Shaman for Legion.
    Paladin seems like a smart choice. DK:s would be cool, only problem being that you would not be able to queue as a full group with all roles? Which the other classes would be able to.

my palas are dropping like flies all of a sudden hmmn...
    Last edited by Andreauk : 07-06-2016 at 02:37 PM

I've been playing some beta today. Feels like whatever I do I just die on my hunter. Doing 110 quests at Suramar, and if I happen to engage more than 1 mob I better burn all cooldowns, else I just die.
    I am playing MM hunter without a pet, but still even with a pet it can't save the day.

Also looked at how much hp the bosses have (heroic) compared to the dps one does at 110 (with not so bad gear). We are looking at longer boss fights, because they have much HP. Also many encounters seem to have totally unavoidable AoE. As things are now there is no way one will be doing dungeons as 5dps, unless that group have some form of tank, and steady healing for a whole fight. Like what my shamans can do for 30ish seconds, but do that for more than a minute.

Have you tried using mm with a pet from an old expac (newer pets are bugged hp wise) and also put it into tank spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Have you tried using mm with a pet from an old expac (newer pets are bugged hp wise) and also put it into tank spec?
    I flew to pandaria to get me a turtle. They do not have that 50% reduced cooldown anymore, which was kind of what made them viable for fights lasting 20 sec tops.
    Yea when i spec them to tank they get more hp etc. But they are still kind of squishy, since we cannot improve the mend with talents and glyphs as in WoD.

I rolled x4 Hunters with Shammy healer to replace my x5 tank idea.. hope that works better..
    Then will keep pala tank, shammy healer x2 hunts and arcane mage.. then a 5 man lock team for farming old content with.

Weird thing is I have been reading that aff locks without a pet can pull 5 mobs np!
    Last edited by Andreauk : 07-06-2016 at 04:11 PM

Yeah it's looking like normal group composition will be required. And the way those mythic+ works, do they scale with iLvl? if so we won't be outgearing them either.
    Hehe my hunter could not do that, even if I specced BM and redirected all mobs to a tank pet... :P

I'm tempted just just keep my 5 Goblin locks for boxing and a solo hunter and a solo warrior and forget any other boxing.. I'm short on time and my locks can gear via LFR, Crafted and world questing dailies as Mythic items can be got that way. I don't mind skipping dungeons or can run them individually for a daily each day if need be.