Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    And the way those mythic+ works, do they scale with iLvl?
    They do not. The difficulty of Legion's Mythic dungeons is determined by the keystone you use. There's a base difficulty, a little above the Legion heroics, and after that they simply get more challenging based on the level of your keystone and whatever modifiers are active at the time (e.g. giving mobs extra health, things like that). Chances of better rewards increase as the difficulty increases.

I'll probably level my 5 hunters, and 5 shamans. Then I will do what's possible, world quests was decent. If I get the urge to start doing dungeons myself, and that just is not possible with any of those, Ill put together some mixed team.
    One thing I have not done in a long time is to take the role of 3dps in a group, together with 2 other players. That is a bit more relaxed than having to manage a whole team on your own

Quote Originally Posted by MultiBear View Post
    They do not. The difficulty of Legion's Mythic dungeons is determined by the keystone you use. There's a base difficulty, a little above the Legion heroics, and after that they simply get more challenging based on the level of your keystone and whatever modifiers are active at the time (e.g. giving mobs extra health, things like that). Chances of better rewards increase as the difficulty increases.
    Oh, a linear difficulty level that you can choose as you wish? Then it's much better than I had assumed! Thanks for clearing that up

Just like last time this thread was only created for the purpose of being posted on front page. The upcoming mythic dungeons of my shamans will be in my main thread