Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Mouse Movement Issues

Hey All!

So this time around, with my new shaman team, I am running into some issues that I need help with pls.

1. In the main window, whenever I try to left click the mouse and hold to run or move the camera around, I get alot of lag then the camera angel changes drastically for no reason. Only happens while boxing, even just one other account loaded.

2. Once auto follow is disengaged my minions tend to just spin around. I actually have to hold a direction button to stop them from spinning. Obviously this is an issue when your key broadcasting and 4 of your team are just spinning around.

Any suggestions?

Blog Entries

You're doing wow right? You should use follow for movement not mouse broadcasting.

Wow yes, for the minions they are following but for the master this is where I experience the random mouse issues. The minions are the ones that spin...

Another problem now is that the minions just go backwards, I cant stop them even clicking to move them forward. Kinda like a key is stuck or something.

Blog Entries

Are they spinning on autofollow or when you use interact-with-target. Crazy running happens a lot with IWT, and can usually be fixed by bumping a "step back" key to stop them.

As for stuck keys, you'll want to share your config here or with the folks in the isboxer chat room to get a hint whether you are having an isboxer issue. It is also possible that you are maxing out your system resources and getting wonky behavior for that reason.

Had to search for a bit, but here is a thread which kind of explains the dizzy movement. There is also a reddit which covers the camera angle drop..

It is most likely the result of broadcasting movement and/or mouse (for camera). Because it a behaviour of the game, you end up needing to "just deal with it". As luxlunae said, a "step back" mapped key broadcast to all should stop the movement, you may also want to setup a Camera position macro (or saved camera position) and issue that.
    eg:
    /script SetView(5);SetView(5)
    Note: according to WoWWikia if you have not specifically saved a camera position to one of the slots, then these will default to standard positions. I believe 5 is the default view. This is also discussed a little on this thread.

It sounds like you're pressing movement keys while broadcasting is enabled, but you're shutting off broadcasting before releasing the movement key(s) so they become stuck moving in that direction. If this is true, then the fix for that is to re-enable broadcasting, press the key for the direction they're moving so that you refresh its state, and then disable broadcasting again.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I realized the broadcasting issue last night, now I am more deliberate when I turn it on. Still have the problem of the spinning or what not but the camera jumping all about is gone. I am also finding some quirks with the IWT.