Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

I can change to any of my windows fine but each window lets me control only that toon that I change to. It doesn't automatically make the rest follow or assist.

https://defuse.ca/b/Rn04bAz7L5ZDSibsD74lrP

not sure if thats what u guys said u needed lol am a noob
    Last edited by MiRai : 07-01-2016 at 10:17 PM Reason: Merged

Bit hard to see what is assigned to your character set, because you have selected to not include it. It is better to include it. You can "anonymise" it by selecting the "hide" options.

That said, from what is in there, it looks like it should work fine. You switch to the next window, press ALT+F for follow, and the toons should follow the new active character. ALT+A should make them assist the new main. And your hotkeys on 1 to = should "auto assist" the new main and throw out the associated skill on that in game bind.

The only reason is wouldn't work (from what I can see there), would be if you switch to the next window and you have Key Maps turned off (although that should be difficult as the Activate Maps mapped key should be turning them on and off across all windows at the same time).

I guess another potential option would be if you have your toons logged into the wrong slots, but if you did this, when you loaded your team up, ISBoxer will put out a chat message saying that Toon xyz was found when it expected Toon abc, but if that was happening, then you should see your toons trying to follow or assist the wrong characters, not nothing at all.

got it it was in game macros that were sending my slaves to go back to my main i had over looked them . Erase them and now is working right, thank you so much guys. noob mistake

Blog Entries

I just wanted to add that i'd suggest using plain F1-F? for swapping your active slot. Easier to do in a panic when the lead dies than more complex systems, yet up out of your way most of the time.