Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default [Multiboxing] Warlocks 7.0.3 PTR. Blood Slag Mines HC

hey just wontted to show what warlocks feels like on the ptr mutiboxing a HC there pemades and the gear is not great (780) and no buffs as well it did not go to bad.... i really feel u need to track a lot more to make sure you keep up the pets buff. and Could do with a bit more dmg...

Last edited by ebony : 11-12-2016 at 04:14 AM

Would love to know how Destro would perform in this situation.. I'm just not keen on all that pet management..

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Would love to know how Destro would perform in this situation.. I'm just not keen on all that pet management..

really really bad they just have next to do dps... on the ptr all there dmg is coming from legion artifact atm. they just seems to be doing very little with the balance of warlocks am hoping it come soon.

I'm sure they will be fine once the tuning is complete.. they won't leave a pure dps class doing no dps.

Nice video!
    Even if the class at the moment feels weak, you managed to do it
    Do you know if the current PvP gear will remain the same item level (in PvE)? Or if they change around things because of the new PvP system.

the extra pvp item item level gets cuts

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    the extra pvp item item level gets cuts
    Hm okay, just as long the iLvl in PvE remains the same I'm good. Since thats the gear my shamans have..

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Hm okay, just as long the iLvl in PvE remains the same I'm good. Since thats the gear my shamans have..
    all that gear costs mark of honor i been getting them around 90% of my games

each item costs around 2-5 they are boa as well!

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    all that gear costs mark of honor i been getting them around 90% of my games

each item costs around 2-5 they are boa as well!
    Cool. BoA sounds very nice, one can play on the most geared char, or the one that is most enjoyable, while gearing up the noobs.