Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Marvel Heroes 2016 Question

Sorry to necro this but figured since still on front might as well rather than have a new thread.

With the anniversary going on now and the free cake slices I have enough on 5 alt accounts to get the free hero (+ stash tab or second cake) so was wondering on which would be the best way to go

Doom, Loki, Majick or Iceman as summoner build or Jean Grey just for aoe runs

Quote Originally Posted by Knytestorme View Post
    Sorry to necro this but figured since still on front might as well rather than have a new thread.
    I un-merged your post because the game has gone through several gigabytes worth of patches and changes in the past year, and I'm sure plenty from the other thread has changed and is no longer viable (the name of the game has also changed).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

heh no probs Mirai, figured you might if it was appropriate but better this way then getting blasted for starting a new one when not needed