Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Question Problem with windows layout

Hello there,

i wanted to try multiboxing with WoW. I've read the guide and watched the first video of MiRai on youtube.

However, after i've set up my team (currently only two chars) with the wizard and then run the game with innerspace i've encountered some problem with the window resize...Watch this screen:

Name:  problem.png
Views: 273
Size:  1.92 MB

Basically it looks like the second windows doesnt get resized...

How can i fix this issue?

Thank you
    Last edited by Baenor : 06-21-2016 at 12:51 PM

Normally, you can ask your technical support questions for ISBoxer on the ISBoxer forum and they will usually be answered quicker than on this site, but, for starters, we will need to see a profile.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Normally, you can ask your technical support questions for ISBoxer on the ISBoxer forum and they will usually be answered quicker than on this site, but, for starters, we will need to see a profile.

http://pastebin.com/JPR4LqyQ

thank you MiRai

Alright, well my guess is that you either have display scaling in Windows set to a value other than 100%, or the game clients are not using a display mode of Windowed (Fullscreen). If either (or both) of these settings are currently set to the correct value, you may need to cycle to another setting and then back again in order for it to be recognized.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology