Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Question Old eve launcher discontinuing after 6/30/16

Well time to start fiddling around with boxer unless someone already has a workaround posted and can direct me to said link?
    Last edited by fknra : 06-16-2016 at 02:22 AM Reason: date wrong

you should still be able to launch from bin/evefile.exe
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

nupe, did a complete re-install of Innerspace/ISBoxer to make sure I had the most resent update and set to bin/exefile.exe and no go, I see on the ISBoxer forum that some people have it figured out, so i'll keep tweaking with it, but as of now i'm getting "error, could not connect to tranquility.servers.eveonline.com on port 26000"

I'm pretty sure I just need to find the right "new" target file but haven't yet.

It took a lot of frustration to actually find the right path, I don't know if it was just me speed reading the forums and missing it or what, but the new path is
    Program Data/CCP/EVE/SharedCashe/tq/bin/exefile.exe

I hope this helps with narrowing down the hunting. All you have to do is add new game, follow the path, put in "New Eve" (or whatever) as the name and then apply it to the character files in ISBoxer (should be the default box that pops up in the bottom right half of the window under game I use the "default game profile" when you click on the character in the top left drop down menu, You'll have to apply it to each character)

I hope this helps anyone else struggling to find the right path because there is an C:/eve/sharedcashe/ that is empty in the drive for me and i went nuts trying to figure it out
    Lex had the answer, bring up task manager right click on exefile and go to location. but that was burried down in one of the forum threads.

Fly Dangerous o7
    Last edited by MiRai : 07-02-2016 at 01:57 PM Reason: Formatting