Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Final Fantasy XIV - Arcanists!

I've never got beyond about level 20 ish on FFXIV, never seen end game content.

Just started a completely fresh character, and now have a level 16 Arcanist, unlocked myself a pet tank!

So Arcanist can heal, dps and provide a tank..interesting..

So thinking about multiboxing, does anyone currently multibox does it work well. I watched Mirai's video on it which was interesting, follow mechanic works well - but some of it could be out of date now.

I've had three additional FFXIV keys (including Heavensward) just lying around (in addition to my main account) gathering dust just in case I had an itch to multibox a new game. I wouldn't mind seeing some FFXIV progression, but I believe some of the higher level dungeons become a bit unforgiving; not necessarily impossible, but pretty unforgiving.

If you do decide to move forward with FFXIV, I would expect a challenge later on, where you'd need perhaps some dungeon-specific setups, but again, I really don't have much of an idea these days since the expansion hit.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

It's £20 at the moment for game + expansion, I assume an four man party is the norm with this game? so only £60 i can get going for first month.

Will give me something to do whilst I wait for Fallout 4 VR implementation in 2017

My Arcanists were pretty good, but paying monthly for a game is so 2010

Quote Originally Posted by dancook View Post
    It's £20 at the moment for game + expansion, I assume an four man party is the norm with this game? so only £60 i can get going for first month.

Will give me something to do whilst I wait for Fallout 4 VR implementation in 2017
    Light Party: 4
    Raid / Full Party: 8
    Larger Raids / Alliances: 24
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Light Party: 4
    Raid / Full Party: 8
    Larger Raids / Alliances: 24
    thanks!

I am such an idiot... I decided I'd go and buy the games from the store since Square Enix have an offer on..

I found the £19.99 product I thought was the game and expansion... but no it was the collectors edition of realm reborn... didn't realise until i keyed in the code and it prompted expansion upgrade button.

Now I need to spend another £45 to get the expansions..

Some basic setup stuff, no two step.

Follow Key Spams a /follow macro and F2 to target the leader.
    Confirm key to cycle through dialogue and quests
    Assist Key and follow spam to target leaders target for dialogue quests

For combat, macros

/ac ruin <tt>
    /ac bio <tt>

Keep actual target on leader and it will always fire at their target.