Close
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Showing results 51 to 55 of 55

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post

@Fat Tire
    If they do nerf the AoE of Unholy, I imagine it'll be via tuning down Epidemic and the cleave from dropping DnD. I have a hard time imagining they'd remove the AoE disease spreading of Outbreak.

Hunters are still much more mobile than the other casters. Barrage and Sidewinders are pretty awesome, too.
    Well one thing you can count on is that anything good now wont be good at launch or shorty after. Once players get their artifacts filled in a little and their honor talents the nerfs will start coming. It always happens at the start of an expansion, in this particular case I believe the class that will be nerfed first will be.....melee.

Decomp aura and the CD aura I am sure will be nerfed first. Decomp aura probably down to 2%, since currently 5% is one of many things making them op.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 07-21-2016 at 04:41 PM

Ah sure. All three DK specs look pretty amazing, so I'm pretty happy with them as a primary team.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

*News Flash*

When you take the Bursting Sores talent, you get the AoE when a mob dies and the pustules burst. I'm cleaving down packs of 5-10 elites in seconds right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    *News Flash*

When you take the Bursting Sores talent, you get the AoE when a mob dies and the pustules burst. I'm cleaving down packs of 5-10 elites in seconds right now.
    Be aware. I am seeing stealth nerfs to UH dks past couple of days. Clawing shadows, scourge strike nerfed among others. Burst sores I am sure is not far behind.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 07-31-2016 at 02:30 PM

Well, I came back from vacation and got 16 Demon Hunters to level 100. They're very fun (and fun to watch no less), but trying to determine how a class plays without talents is just too hard. Without Felblade they really have issues staying on a target, and they don't have a reliable snare.

Also, they removed Darkness from the Vengeance spec, which was a nontrivial part of the allure of Demon Hunters. Sigh.