Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 55

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Malseph View Post
    The problem with World PvP in general in Legion is that stat templates don't take effect in world, making world pvp pretty much worthless in Legion. Any mythic raider can walk up to an LFR geared boxer and AoE him twice and hes dead. Its silly. Hopefully they allow stat templates in world like they have in instances to fix this, if people complain enough.
    I asked ebony to check out if counterstrike totem has internal cooldown/reflects aoe damage. We can confirm that even spells like chainlight/bladestorm are getting reflected and there is no internal cooldown. To clarify: if you bladestorm 5 people and one of them has cs totem up, you get every single hit reflected back on you. Furthermore the totem buff stacks, so if you bladestorm 5 shamans with 5 cs totems up you die almost instantly. Considering that this totem is pretty much useless in 3v3 since you can just onehit it I doubt that it will get nerfed too hard (maybe cooldown or stacking). But in non competitive pvp stacking this totem will be insane.

This pretty much solves the "mythic raider problem" for me, since its damage output scales with the damage of whoever attacks you within 20 yard range. Still not sure how to deal with fear though, maybe I'm gonna use a demon hunter as main for aoe magic dispel and save trinket for stuff like warrior fear.
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 06-12-2016 at 03:41 PM