Close
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 55

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    Looking at Demon Hunters more, I think they're going to be pretty amazing for multiboxing--Probably better than DKs en masse.

If you tank spec them you get Gorefiend's Grasp equivalent, amazing AE, survivability, and the Darkness' 65% chance to avoid damage to every friendly within 8 yards. That's a big deal.
    Just logged on beta and its 15%; 3min cooldown

Edit: didnt see the honor talent boost

The sigils are all ground targeting, which sucks to me. I dont like those types of spells
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 07-05-2016 at 03:43 PM

There's a talent that makes the sigils auto-drop at your feet and one which reduces the cooldown on Darkness, too. That's the only reason I even posted about them haha--Having to ground target everything would be ridiculous, but all of a sudden they have AoE silence too? And their Gorefiend's Grasp has a 70% snare for 6 seconds? That's harsh.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Have to try dh myself, from what I've seen on beta they are good but numbers arent final yet. Talents look great however. Reverse magic is gonna be huge in world pvp.

It's gonna' stink if raids work but you have to be in a party to do the quests :/

Some notes from my prepatch experience for you intrepid wpvpers:

1. Unholy DKs are insane. Outbreak plus Clawing Shadows paired with the Ebon Fever talent makes DKs do about 70% of their dps at range. I'm in love with them.

2. Hunters are head and shoulders above the other ranged classes for multiboxing. Silly single target, silly AoE burst. I can't justify playing any of the other ranged specs when Hunter is so superlative.

3. The simplification of healers' rotation makes it pretty trivial to have a one-button rotation via ISBoxer.

4. It's cosmetic, but Holy Paladins using 2h now makes me ridiculously happy--I have weird OCD, and I always pair teams up so that they all wear the same type of armor. It's always irked me that I couldn't transmog each toon to be identical due to weapon/shield, but now I can!

~~~

5. I still haven't played with the DH, but I'm cooling off on their potential. Their AoE Death Grip only has an 8 yard range, so it doesn't actually solve team mobility. They may have amazing cooldowns and a bunch of cool tricks, but the bottom line is that they have a Roll-equivalent gap closer and very limited ranged DPS.

1. Unholy DKs are insane. Outbreak plus Clawing Shadows paired with the Ebon Fever talent makes DKs do about 70% of their dps at range. I'm in love with them.
    That's pretty interesting considering http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19955661/:

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    So many of the Retribution Paladin’s abilities were ranged spells that they started to feel more like a caster than a melee crusader.
    Last edited by Ughmahedhurtz : 07-21-2016 at 12:32 PM Reason: Blizz tags...Y U NO DISPLAY RIGHT
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

2. Hunters are head and shoulders above the other ranged classes for multiboxing. Silly single target, silly AoE burst. I can't justify playing any of the other ranged specs when Hunter is so superlative.
    I would expect Uh dk to get its aoe nerfed. On beta their pvp talent aura dot along with their amazing spread pressure is to much to last for to much longer. I wouldnt be surprised to see it not make it to launch.

Hunters on the other hand I could see getting buffed. Their loss of cc and mobility could allow them a buff to dps before to long. I dont feel that MM dps is strong enough.

BM hunters will get sprint bond back via the artifact talent and adaptation via the legendary ring. So BM is looking up.

Edit - The biggest boon to melee muti pvpers is run through. Casters have to cast alot more now and melee currently has no problem sticking to them.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 07-21-2016 at 01:16 PM

@Ugh
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say...

@Fat Tire
    If they do nerf the AoE of Unholy, I imagine it'll be via tuning down Epidemic and the cleave from dropping DnD. I have a hard time imagining they'd remove the AoE disease spreading of Outbreak.

Hunters are still much more mobile than the other casters. Barrage and Sidewinders are pretty awesome, too.

@Ugh
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say...
    Just that they dramatically reduced the ranged component of the ret paladin (a melee class) because it was a melee class and was working like a caster and not a melee class, and if a DK is a melee class...
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)