Close
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 55

I have no clue as to what I wanna roll in legion. I have just about everything at 100 now in good numbers. But the only classes I have with decent gear "being 705-710 pvp" would be a 5xhunter-BM/5xdruid-Feral set.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post

Krush, lots of good information on the shaman. You're not worried about mobility?
    So we have spirit walk on 60 sec cd, feral lunge on 30 sec cd. Ghostwolf +30% runspeed and cant be slowed below 100% of ususal runspeed, earthgrab totem has 35 yard range +10yard radius range to root/slow targets. Its probably smart to have all three of earthgrab/vodoo/lighting surge totem in your team to have each cc on a different dr. In that regard all of a sudden we have 3 different reliable aoe ccs, I'd suggest to use root totem first followed by vodoo/lighting surge, switching window and dropping totem shouldnt be that much of a challenge. Unlike the current mechanic where your drop first then place you can now directly place the totem to that location. We have no more frostshock btw and frostbrand weapon is more of a waste of maelstorm as it needs 20 maelstorm and slows for only 3 sec and it doestn stack so dont even have that ability is your action bar.

So afterall our slowing capabilities rely on the root totem but I think we have enough utility to catch up with targets, if not we can still think about rotating frostbrand or using fury of air. I have hopes though for the windrush totem to get buffed, either reduced cooldown or improved range would be great.

If it turns out to be a bigger problem then swap one shaman for a dk

Quote Originally Posted by emitchell109 View Post
    I have no clue as to what I wanna roll in legion. I have just about everything at 100 now in good numbers. But the only classes I have with decent gear "being 705-710 pvp" would be a 5xhunter-BM/5xdruid-Feral set.

i can not even get my head around Feral healing is a pain.... dps is slow.... i really really need to look at them more though and try and work something out

Well as of right now and while leveling I macro'd in the preditorial swiftness heal procs to always go to my tank. Now that they are all lvl 100 and can cast Rejuve while in cat form + with the talent if they cast it on someone else it also cast on themselves I am sure to have everyone sharing rejuves + I can aim the instant heals or have them focus who ever i am driving from.

I took them into a Mythic dungeon @itm lvl 640-660.

I was able to take down trash! lol but first boss almost one shots the team with just his shout alone. I got him to 89% Davidmage I am not!

Also, mine was leveled as a full team.
    Tank, feralx3, resto. However the resto was macro'd to only cast rejuve/lifebloom/wildgrowth then wrath + talented so that wrath healed.
    Last edited by emitchell109 : 06-23-2016 at 01:41 PM

I made a mistake in my previous post, frostbrand weapon works the same way as it does now, so 3 sec slow on each melee hit not on frostbrand use, got that wrong.

Recent patchnotes hit the cs totem, cooldown increased to 45 sec and duration down to 15 sec. Imo still good as long as the damage (and range) stays unaffected. Ss and switftness got nerfed but nothing to worry about for now. Enhancement got a huge surviveability buff with the recent ethereal form buff, I didnt mention that ability before since it had a big downside that has been removed. This ability grants immunity to melee attacks for 15 sec on 45 sec duration, you are unable to attack though and movement speed is reduced by 50%. But other than that this ability is just perfect for multiboxers as you can shift into that form for healing or more importantly, gathering after a full fear landed. Fear-> ethereal form->ghostwolf -> gather. Seems perfect to me.

CS Totem also changed so it's direct damage only, so no more redirecting Bladestorm etc.

Anyone have a mage they can test mass invisibility with? If it only cancels on offensive action, or on healing etc too?
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

there goes cs totem to be fair in bg's over half my dmg was from that..... its a no brainer it was going to change

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    there goes cs totem to be fair in bg's over half my dmg was from that..... its a no brainer it was going to change
    didnt see that lol, did alittle more skirmish games today and after feeling more confindent with this new playstyle I think its gonna be quite sucessful for 3s. Despite that aoe nerf the totem still does a shitload of damage as the most powerful abilities are singletarget anyway. The games follow the usual pattern where you get cc'd and they pop all cooldowns, so trinket out of cc + cs totem+oneshot macro is a pretty solid strategy. Bloodlust, ascendance and doom winds have no gcd so you can build them straight up into one macro. I've also found love for sundering, it does good damage against non plate. Ethereal form does suck because you cant heal either, its probably more useful with multiboxing when you use it only on the shaman that gets killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post

Arcane gives Mass Invisibility, which will cause every enemy to detarget you. I'm not sure if healing or taking actions other than damage will pop you out, but if it doesn't...
    you can eat/cast evo while beeing in mass invis, so I guess it only affects damaging spells

Looking at Demon Hunters more, I think they're going to be pretty amazing for multiboxing--Probably better than DKs en masse.

If you tank spec them you get Gorefiend's Grasp equivalent, amazing AE, survivability, and the Darkness' 65% chance to avoid damage to every friendly within 8 yards. That's a big deal.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."