Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default I'm new to multiboxing need help

I have been trying to get started for days now lol..i am haveing problems using the main bar keys, i have tried four different programs now and all have the same problem.. i can jump and sit with my chars but they will not cast the macros lol i know i'm being a noob but i have tried everything i know.. i think it must be a client setting, i even downloaded other TBC clients but it's the same

Hope someone can Help Ray

Blog Entries

do your macros include /assist MASTERNAME so that the slaves know to assist the character you are driving from?

You don't mention the game, but I assume world of warcraft?

You don't mention what programs you tried.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    do your macros include /assist MASTERNAME so that the slaves know to assist the character you are driving from?

You don't mention the game, but I assume world of warcraft?

You don't mention what programs you tried.
    thanks for your answer yes i'm playing wow TBC ..i have tried octopus..hotkey net ..pwnboxer and autohotkey lol and yes i have the macros /assist my name ..and i have tried /assist party1 ..and assist focus.. all with the /cast spell name ....

i also use /console AutoInteract 0
    /target focus
    /follow
    /assist
    /stopcasting

my chars follow me ok they all jump together with the space-bar and the x makes them sit so it seems like its just the main bar keys ..as i said i think something isent set right in the client settings but i can't find it lol it's doing my head in

Oh and i have the macro on the slave on the same key as my main
    Last edited by razdazel : 06-07-2016 at 01:38 PM

Set up a key with only an /assist CHARNAME macro on it and see if the followers will actually target your main's target.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Set up a key with only an /assist CHARNAME macro on it and see if the followers will actually target your main's target.
    Ok i tried this ,I made an /assist name..and cast spell macro stood the main tune next to a target and targeted it..then went into my slave targeted my main and used the assist macro and it cast the spell okso yes the macro works its just not sending the info from my main

We cannot help you set up your multiboxing for specific use on a private server. Please familiarize yourself with this forum's rules, as this forum does not support private servers.

If you have general, expansion/patch-agnostic questions about multiboxing, then feel free to open a new thread and ask them. Otherwise, you've been given the answer you're looking for, and this thread is closed.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology