Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 29

Question Maintain Accounts with Tokens only

I wanted to ask how much time you guys invest each month to keep your accounts running and what exactly you do to do it (if you are willing to share). I've seen a thread on goldmaking on this forum before but it doesnt really meantion how much you get just how. I just started multiboxing my first 5 man team is 100 soon but other than old raids and garisson stuff i don't know how to get the 90k(EU) x 5 a month. Not even sure if garisson is worth it still with legion around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Belash View Post
    I wanted to ask how much time you guys invest each month to keep your accounts running and what exactly you do to do it (if you are willing to share). I've seen a thread on goldmaking on this forum before but it doesnt really meantion how much you get just how. I just started multiboxing my first 5 man team is 100 soon but other than old raids and garisson stuff i don't know how to get the 90k(EU) x 5 a month. Not even sure if garisson is worth it still with legion around the corner.

At the current price point its better to save gold for the expansion and pay cash for the subs. The token prices are higher towards the end of the expansion since less people are playing. Once legion gets released I would image the prices for tokens dropping by atleast half. Lowest US tokens were 17k at one time and when its low you should by 10 which I think is the max you can have any at one time in your bags.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 06-02-2016 at 11:17 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    At the current price point its better to save gold for the expansion and pay cash for the subs. The token prices are higher towards the end of the expansion since less people are playing. Once legion gets released I would image the prices for tokens dropping by atleast half. Lowest US tokens were 17k at one time and when its low you should by 10 which I think is the max you can have any at one time in your bags.

FYI - Its also cheaper to buy gold right now and then in turn use that purchased gold to buy tokens once the expansion gets released. 2 to 1 margin assuming tokens drop to ~20k(US) once legion is released based on increased demand from returning/new players.

Thank you for the quick answer.

My problem is that i don't really want to pay 65 € a month for my accounts even if the tokens are pretty expensive at the moment and i also don't want to risk them buying gold. I just started multiboxing as a little project because of some cheap keys i got due to the warcraft movie. I want to see if i can make them last by just playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Belash View Post
    Thank you for the quick answer.

My problem is that i don't really want to pay 65 € a month for my accounts even if the tokens are pretty expensive at the moment and i also don't want to risk them buying gold. I just started multiboxing as a little project because of some cheap keys i got due to the warcraft movie. I want to see if i can make them last by just playing.
    It would only be for two months, you got one month free with the game....

By the time you got all set up with garrisons to make the gold with treasure hunters/barns or whatever the expansion will be out anyways. If you want to spend an awful amount of hours farming, I would farm mounts to sell and maybe get lucky with one or two to sell.

as Fat Tire has said tokens are well over priced atm, they are now double what they were a couple of months ago in the eu

you will have grind around 450k a month.. thats a day job and would do my head in

If Savage Blood/Sumptuous Fur sells well on your server, having a bunch of barns would mean you could probably fund your accounts in about 1-3 hours of work per week. I'm on a low-pop server where the fur sells quickly but at low prices, and the blood just sits on the AH forever.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    If Savage Blood/Sumptuous Fur sells well on your server, having a bunch of barns would mean you could probably fund your accounts in about 1-3 hours of work per week. I'm on a low-pop server where the fur sells quickly but at low prices, and the blood just sits on the AH forever.

450k! per month with 5 characters and 4 hours of work total, with only the barn, at this point in the expansion....something smells. My bullshit meter is off the charts.

450k! per month with 5 characters and 4 hours of work total, with only the barn, at this point in the expansion....something smells. My bullshit meter is off the charts.
    I'm doing that right now as well.

But its not with 5 characters it 5 accounts. I have two teams with barns, and a couple solo toons. Barns bring in the most, followed by the naval missions. After that I have a route through Draenor I take killing rares and farming rare pets to AH.

But yeah, hour a day and half a million a month no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I'm doing that right now as well.

But its not with 5 characters it 5 accounts. I have two teams with barns, and a couple solo toons. Barns bring in the most, followed by the naval missions. After that I have a route through Draenor I take killing rares and farming rare pets to AH.

But yeah, hour a day and half a million a month no problem.
    He has a new account of not even level 100s and wants to make 450k right now. ugg said and hour per week from barns only. How long did it take you to get everything set up. My guess is by the time he has everything set up to only take an hour per day the expansion will be out. Naval yard takes time to set up not to mention a good bit of gold.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 06-02-2016 at 03:04 PM

Apparently, you didnt read the original post. He has a new account of not even level 100s and wants to make 450k right now. How long did it take you to get everything set up. My guess is by the time he has everything set up one month will have gone by and it costs gold to set everything up as well.
    At first thanks to all the helpfull answers so far I'll try to get as much barns up as possible. Also my advantage is i have my main account on the same bnet. So i have all lvl 3 plans and draenor flying which should be a speed up for the leveling.

Well actually i plan to get atleast 3 sets of 100chars up this month maybe even 5 if i can find the time. First month should be okay because of the free months the other accounts get I'll only have to pay for 3 of them i guess. But I'm not sure about the following months.

Still 28 days to go