Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29

I tried three times to get mine moved, with no luck. Each of the three CS reps said the same thing: We're not allowed to do that at all, and I have no idea how your friend got his moved.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    I tried three times to get mine moved, with no luck. Each of the three CS reps said the same thing: We're not allowed to do that at all, and I have no idea how your friend got his moved.
    Same thing for me. Tried a few times, always got the same cookie cutter response. My assumption is that we're only getting in touch with low level customer service reps that are doing things "by the book" and those who have had luck have been lucky enough to catch ones with more experience and/or knowledge about dealing with exceptions to the basic rules.

Slightly annoying as a friend got his accounts split on the first try. Blizz even managed to mess it up and one of his new B-nets got a Spectral tiger somehow copied over.

As far as the gold stuff: I would say save your gold as well. The token prices have sky rocketed to over double what they used to be. You'll get more bang for your buck during Legion. With the decrease in demand for materials, it'll be increasingly hard to make the needed gold so unless your realm economy is somehow far more lucrative than most, I doubt it is worth it.
    Last edited by Wubsie : 06-03-2016 at 08:34 AM

Yea, on the account splitting/moving front I too had to make multiply calls to blizz HQ. It wasnt until I was on the phone with a rep who was also a multiboxer and she pressed for it to happen for me.
    She had to take the request to her super like 3 times, I sat on hold for a good lil bit. Before it was all said and done, then I was ran thru the whole "we can never do this again, chit chat".

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Same thing for me. Tried a few times, always got the same cookie cutter response. My assumption is that we're only getting in touch with low level customer service reps that are doing things "by the book" and those who have had luck have been lucky enough to catch ones with more experience and/or knowledge about dealing with exceptions to the basic rules.
    This is a good life tip for everyone when dealing with customer service reps in general. I usually bypass the first customer service rep I get and demand to speak to a supervisor or senior representative. I have found that at the very least you will get someone who speaks English well enough to understand and have always had my issue resolved once transferred to a supervisor and I have asked for some crazy stuff. Low level reps are limited in their responses, senior reps/supervisors will give you what you want usually just to get you off the phone.

Edit: This tactic might not be for everyone because you have to be an persistent asshole to these people to get things done. It helps to already be an asshole in my case and as long as you dont personally attack them over the phone their company policy doesn't allow them to hang up on you. I will yell, belittle and berate. Like I said they will give what you want just to get you off the phone alot of times since supervisors usually dont have to meet a daily/weekly quota of calls .
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 06-03-2016 at 10:41 AM

I do not have problems getting things from them. But I call using a TTY service, and nothing like the ADA act of 1990 to keep everyone extremely helpful. I know that wont be much help to you guys but its verification that they can and will do it, you just need the right circumstances to line up.

I managed to split my accounts on different Bnet only because "the accounts were quite fresh" (a few months old) and they told me that this is not what they usually do. Personally I think they should just get rid of that stupid limitation which serves no-one. If someone is stupid enough to spend hundreds of millions of gold to push their sub all the way until 2078 then hey, that's really his problem

Before the split, I used to buy tokens on my game account one, which now meets the 36 tokens / 24 months >_> but other 9 accounts survived.
    I just made some math earlier, and I've spent whopping 10,107,578 gold on 187 Tokens. Five subs are expiring next March, four subs next Xmas, and that one account sub expires next month. I have tried to beg for mercy for that account, but only way to keep it alive so far is to use the $$, and $$ only, sigh >_>

Quote Originally Posted by beeq View Post
    Personally I think they should just get rid of that stupid limitation which serves no-one. If someone is stupid enough to spend hundreds of millions of gold to push their sub all the way until 2078 then hey, that's really his problem

The limitation is their insurance policy so they can set a date for when the entire token system gets thrown in the trash can.

I personally believe that day isn't far off.

I got my 10 accounts moved from 2 bnets to 10 bnets and then a while ago back to 2 accounts per on 5 bnets. no issues with CS there. I was shocked when Mosg2 told me he couldn't get them to budge. I'd keep trying if you don't want to re-roll.