Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default No Loot-a-rang in legion?

So the Loot-a-rang is a toy only usable in Draenor? Will we get a new one in Legion? Will all multiboxers need engineering as a profession and use that one instead?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20744864989

Taking away my loot-a-rang will make me very very sad.

I guess it will be back to mass interact with target to loot... honestly I still do it anyway out of old habit, but the loot-a-rangs were nice while they lasted!

At least it's still AOE looting, so better than it was way back.....

I love jamba loot and use interact with target and have zero issues.

do you use the auto-close loot windows mechanism to keep them from getting stuck open?

Quote Originally Posted by schilm View Post
    do you use the auto-close loot windows mechanism to keep them from getting stuck open?
    I don't, though I just press the loot-a-rang key again and it usually works.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Under advanced loot all 3 boxes are checked.

Am sure there was already a topic on this,

To be fair the new way off looting is going to kill me its already killing me on beta to rember to loot every mob on every char in all outdoor zones.

It seems pets can not loot in legion.

I'm just glad I'm only boxing classes in 2's.. the mob should say who's loot it is so I can interact with target on the ones that say ..

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I'm just glad I'm only boxing classes in 2's.. the mob should say who's loot it is so I can interact with target on the ones that say ..

maybe i could do somthing about that there is API to show if the target is still lootable Maybe somkinda jamba-team loot or somthing.... i don't know am sure somthing will work

in other news i done some changes to avd loot
    * Jamba-AdvancedLoot
    - Fixed a text bug that was not working with trade goods. (cloth)
    - Personal-Loot OverRights The Advanced Loot list. (the hole outside world is classed as Personal-Loot)

EG: all cloth should should only get looted by blossom but if on Personal-Loot i can not loot bubbles loot, but jamba- avd loot is set for cloth so i get spammed by bubbles saying you blossom needs to loot this. the fix would stop this doing this if "Personal-Loot" is set that is is in the outdoor world. even if u set the loot to FFA but in a dungon avd loot and the cloth should work like it does now.
    Last edited by ebony : 06-02-2016 at 02:45 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post

Sorry tired brain atm.. that is how it works in a party in tanaan atm if I use grp loot.. hoping it remains!