Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Could someone share their DK set up?

At the moment I'm leveling 3 DKs using the simple set up; sending keys 1 through = and hitting the in game keys. I'd love to see how others have their macros, keybinds, and rotation set up in ISBoxer. Would anyone care to share?

Thanks in advance!
    Warfather + Scrub + Fumble + Bumble + Botch
    Ravenholdt - US

Have you done any work with the Step function and priority macros?
    Since you are using the simple setup I would assume you are not doing or toying with the pro-config.

Do you use the Pro System?

http://www.dual-boxing.com/commons/v...n+%26+Overview

I do not have a DK only team but when I play teams with all the same classes I pretty much just run them as you currently are.

Quote Originally Posted by emitchell109 View Post
    Have you done any work with the Step function and priority macros?
    Since you are using the simple setup I would assume you are not doing or toying with the pro-config.
    I might mess with the pro set up. I'm trying to get down a rotation first - what do you generally use for your rotation for DKs; ie, what is your step function set up look like?
    Ravenholdt - US

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Do you use the Pro System?

http://www.dual-boxing.com/commons/v...n+%26+Overview

I do not have a DK only team but when I play teams with all the same classes I pretty much just run them as you currently are.
    I haven't tried Pro, just the simple set up. A few things confuse me about Pro, so while I'm figuring that out I'm trying to nail down a rotation to set up a priority/step function thingie.
    Ravenholdt - US

Do I have you on my friends list? Onoes#1714

If/when you see me log on hit me up.
    We can skype or vent, I am at work currently and I feel walkin you thru my setup/pro config style would be easier if we had the programs before ourselves and could use voice comms.

I also started off with a straight up Key broadcast, good results, but it can always be better.

Quote Originally Posted by emitchell109 View Post
    Do I have you on my friends list? Onoes#1714

If/when you see me log on hit me up.
    We can skype or vent, I am at work currently and I feel walkin you thru my setup/pro config style would be easier if we had the programs before ourselves and could use voice comms.

I also started off with a straight up Key broadcast, good results, but it can always be better.
    Thanks! I'll hit you up soon.

I had my DKs hit 60 then used the Legion boost to get them to 100. So far, this is my set up:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Ravenholdt - US