Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Mouse wheel passing on Keyclone

I'm not sure if these forums are exclusive to IS Boxing, but I've had a Keyclone license for many years now, and trying to use Keyclone again to dual-box. I noticed that mouse wheel down and mouse wheel up are not being passed, even though they're used in both WoW instances as keybindings. I can go to mouse-map in Keyclone's setup, and mouse wheel down gets detected as WHEEL_BACK in mouse action, but I’m not sure why it's not being passed, and not sure I want to do anything in mouse-map, since it seems that that place would just map mouse wheel down, for example, to some sort of key, which I don't want to do; I just want to pass mouse wheel between both WoW instances.

Can someone please help me do this on Keyclone?

Nevermind. It didn't seem like Keyclone supports the mouse wheel when passing casts. So I just bought ISBoxer. It's a lot more complicated, but I understand that's because it's a lot more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rok View Post
    I'm not sure if these forums are exclusive to IS Boxing
    They aren't, but over the course of several years people have just migrated to ISBoxer because it's the software with the most features, and the most support going for it. Anyone is more than welcome to pick up any software they'd like, and then create guides/tutorials for it, sorta like what SaliusPlays was doing for some time with HotKeyNet before he... took a break from it, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Rok View Post
    Nevermind. It didn't seem like Keyclone supports the mouse wheel when passing casts. So I just bought ISBoxer. It's a lot more complicated, but I understand that's because it's a lot more powerful.
    That does seem like an odd limitation, but I was going to suggest that if your mouse software allows you to re-bind your mouse wheel to keyboard keys. Although, that might just create a new problem in game where you can no longer use your mousewheel because it's now assigned to keys on your keyboard.

However, since you now have ISBoxer, it certainly supports the mousewheel.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Hey MiRai! Thanks for the response, man. I'm watching your videos on YouTube right now! They're really helpful.

Frankly, there's just soooo much to think of, try to customize, find it how, and so on and on. It's overwhelming and daunting currently, but I'm guessing it'll become easier as times goes by and I become more familiar with ISBoxer. Your videos are really helping me at least get running with the basic stuff and two same class characters.

One thing that I'm wondering about and can't find an answer for in videos or the forums is whether there's a new way to handle procs in WoW. I found one post asking about Arcane Missile procs, and you responded to it with a link to one of your videos. The video explains how to put together a rotation, but I'm not quite sure how that helps with procs. If there are any resources for this kind of thing, please link them. I'm not looking for maximum DPS, because I know that it's almost impossible when multiboxing, but looking to know whether there's an acceptable workaround to deal with procs for some classes.

And thanks again for responding.