Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    How about if you create a macro and put all the enemy players in it. Would require extra setup each battle.

/targetexact name1
    /targetexact name2

Might need a /stopmacro [exists, nodead] between each line.
    While probably the best way to attempt it, you can't change macros while in combat, and if new players join in during the fight, or there are Rogues that you can't see from the start, then you're still going to be scrambling to fight them.

You could always turn on Repeater and try to type out /target CharacterName lines real quick (while you're getting beat on). /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Hmmm join as a party or raid not a problem.. follow and all should work.

just tested this and as a party assist and follow works as it should and the players are not red

oh and assist seems to work fine even when the player is tagged for pvp. but follow does not so nothing changed as far i can can.
    You're testing this on the floor (ground level) of the open world Stranglethorn PvP free-for-all arena? The moment you touch the arena floor everyone on that floor turns hostile toward one another. Like I said, I haven't been there in forever, and I've certainly never tried to multibox it, so anything could have changed (however it sounds like Multibocks already tried it and everyone is hostile).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    While probably the best way to attempt it, you can't change macros while in combat, and if new players join in during the fight, or there are Rogues that you can't see from the start, then you're still going to be scrambling to fight them.
    this is true

You're testing this on the floor (ground level) of the open world Stranglethorn PvP free-for-all arena? The moment you touch the arena floor everyone on that floor turns hostile toward one another. Like I said, I haven't been there in forever, and I've certainly never tried to multibox it, so anything could have changed (however it sounds like Multibocks already tried it and everyone is hostile).

ofc i tested this on the floor i been there 100's of time its one of the events we used to do every-week in the guild. but not done it for a few months, so i tried it today

(on my main server i play its a little mad there so i don't go there much.)

ofc i tested this on the floor i been there 100's of time its one of the events we used to do every-week in the guild. but not done it for a few months, so i tried it today

Wow, that is absolutely wild. I guess that's the confirmation that it works., unless it works differently on PvE servers versus PvP servers? I honestly didn't think they let people in parties stay friendly. So much for "free-for-all," I guess.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    What server are you on that you found chest all alone?
    I checked on Draka. I used one of my old unused toons and now that he is parked there I can log in and check as often as I remember. I believe yesterday it was something like 9:02pm when I got there and the chest was still there. Today I stopped by about 12:04pm and the chest was gone but nobody there. I will keep checking from time to time as an experiment.

Wow, that is absolutely wild. I guess that's the confirmation that it works., unless it works differently on PvE servers versus PvP servers? I honestly didn't think they let people in parties stay friendly. So much for "free-for-all," I guess.
    Have you tried boxing Highmaul coliseum? I imagine it should be exactly the same as the Gurubashi arena.

Haven't been big into PvP this year and have not tried it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Have you tried boxing Highmaul coliseum? I imagine it should be exactly the same as the Gurubashi arena.
    I haven't, but in the past, people have come into the ISBoxer chat room asking how to multibox the Gurubashi arena. When talking with them I was always under the assumption they had already tried it and failed (because of friendlies turning hostile), or maybe they did actually try it and it die work differently back then.

Was a pvp servet as i always seen this place you can be in party/raid to take on players. Party/raid works in every ffa even dm fair. The Highmaul coliseum is not the same as its a ins and does not let you join as a raid party. Seem and been with boxers that do it as assit did work down down.

The new ffa place in legion works (dala) the same and u can be in a party to grp up funny thing when i tryed it out of a party follow still worked. Even though they was red.. lol

this is true

Rad, thanks! I should have just checked it out myself now that I re-subbed.