Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Legion Question

Default Legion Question

Been a while since I posted here. Haven't been boxing lately, is follow all screwed up in legion? I only have one account flagged so I can't really test it. Seems like so much phasing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Been a while since I posted here. Haven't been boxing lately, is follow all screwed up in legion? I only have one account flagged so I can't really test it. Seems like so much phasing though.
    Beta got exrta zone phase ( start of wod) if in same grp av not had many problams its still out off bgs but not been removed anywhere else yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Beta got exrta zone phase ( start of wod) if in same grp av not had many problams its still out off bgs but not been removed anywhere else yet.

He was referring to the phasing tech that causes any character on follow to temporarily lose sight of the follow target. That's usually enough to break follow.

It happens from time to time/place to place, but it is not very annoying as it is very seldom. I play every day and cant even remember the last time it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    He was referring to the phasing tech that causes any character on follow to temporarily lose sight of the follow target. That's usually enough to break follow.
    Yep. I've never seen crossing a phase boundary NOT break follow. :/
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Yep. I've never seen crossing a phase boundary NOT break follow. :/

If phasing were keyed to the party leader they could frontload all the phases of a continent ahead of time. That would ensure the only time follow breaks is when you take a port or boat somewhere.

They should probably do something like this. Even when you aren't multiboxing it's a pain to be following someone and then lose them because they entered a different stage of the phased area.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    If phasing were keyed to the party leader they could frontload all the phases of a continent ahead of time. That would ensure the only time follow breaks is when you take a port or boat somewhere.

They should probably do something like this. Even when you aren't multiboxing it's a pain to be following someone and then lose them because they entered a different stage of the phased area.
    But wouldn't that be a bit weird if you were progressing through a quest line, joined a party, and then couldn't complete your part of the quest because the leader of the party had completed it, and he being the leader dictated which phase you should be in?

If you didn't know this would happen ahead of time, then it would be awkward, and you don't always find yourselves in parties where someone wants to give up leader, just so you could control the phasing and turn in your quest.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology