Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Jamba!

Unhappy Jamba!

Hello Fellas, im kinda new to multibox i only plan on multibox 2 accounts - main and the secondare, i watched
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4jOp95f1Qs

3 times now, i've done everything he does and followed it to the max..
    but for some reason my secondaary char wont auto follow or attack.. i made sure that my main is on MASTER on both jamba's and the other on minion, i did the Push to all modules to make sure i have same settings..

any ideas to what i could do wrong?

sorry for my english, is not my mother langue!
    -Krisling!

Blog Entries

What are you using to send keys to your second client? Isboxer? Hotkeynet?

Got told the autohotkey should do it, just dont think it works, i copied the script he god in the video :s

After all my my other char dosent follow as i said in jamba, and it wont assist me or read the keys i press, like when i attack and so on.. if you got any ideas i open, just watched it again and followed it step by step and it still dosent work, the other char only jumps and sit...

Unfortunately, there aren't many AHK experts around anymore these days. Someone may eventually have an answer for you, but a word of advice would be to try and get your follow and assist working before attempting to set up JAMBA. JAMBA is an add-on which assists multiboxers, but is a standalone add-on which doesn't perform any basic assisting or following.

Also, while I'm no AHK expert (and I didn't watch the video), a straight up copy and paste of a script rarely works because every person has their own personal information (keys, game paths, etc) set in the script itself. Usually, you will need to change something in the script so that it works for you on your computer.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I think i tried AHK for a while ago and for assist and follow u had to set focus target for follower to main for the stuff to work..
    so give that i try..
    if u havent done that already

See i got this hotkeynet scrip that works, when i press 1 it cast spell on 1 and mimic my keys, the problem is just i dosent have all the aut follow after combat and such, so i kinda godt a script that works but then my Jamba just dosent work, i dont auto follow after combat and so on..

If you got a better script for 2 accounts i would love to try it.. and if you got more info for me

Thanks mugg70, i didn't work .. sadly

If you are boxing just to powerlevel your main account, then just use manual follow and quest.. if you really want to be effective on both characters, and continue with them long term it's really worth investing in a boxing program. I use Isboxer.. only for very basic stuff but it works great for me and what I do. (I'm 2 boxing down from 5 now).

hi use "/jamba-follow strobeonme all" to keep follow always on. and "jamba-follow strobeoff all" to turn off

As well jamba is not supported on private servers and it would not understand the realm name stuff that was added as private servers use really old realm code that jamba no longer use. (sorry i got to say this as i tried helping 100's of players to find out there using them servers.)

As for targeting jamba does not support this is any way.

and its likely some code might of changed from a video i have made a lot of changes to jamba over the last year,

PS! after watching parts of that video he seems to really explain everything very well. and jamba parts. i see it was using the jamba target for targeting. (everything he said nothing has changed and he is using the addon after i took over it.) nothing has changed
    Last edited by ebony : 05-20-2016 at 08:02 AM

The follow now works and tell when it broken, so witch software to use then for him to help attack if AHK is not good

I'm playing on BLizzards server ofc

Thanks again for the help!