Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    Blog Entries

Default Heroic Stonecore Not Showing Up?

Strangely Heroic Stonecore is the only cata heroic that doesn't show up on LFD for my level 85/6 team. Does anyone else have a toon this level to check if this is just an anomaly for me or if it is missing for everyone (normal showed up but I didn't do it, I just boosted my toons through the dungeons in desert land for the second half of cata).

Heroic Stonecore is listed as 85 only. Take your level 86 out of the group and see if it appears.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Heroic dungeons are only in the queue if you are at their expansions level cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Heroic dungeons are only in the queue if you are at their expansions level cap.
    This is true if you're looking to do a random, but you can still specifically queue for heroics of the prior expansion up until the dungeon's max level range. So, usually expansion max level +2 (e.g. Cataclysm heroics can be queued for manually from 85-87, except for Stonecore for some odd reason).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    This is true if you're looking to do a random, but you can still specifically queue for heroics of the prior expansion up until the dungeon's max level range. So, usually expansion max level +2 (e.g. Cataclysm heroics can be queued for manually from 85-87, except for Stonecore for some odd reason).
    Nice, was default thinking random queue since i was doing 4box of late.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm queuing manually to knock out a few guild achievements before I move deeper into panda land. The xp is terrible but I like checking off the boxes.