Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23

I went 4 x WD too for a change, even though I said I would go all DH to start. It's been fun, but due to somewhat limited playtime in the last week I am having trouble finishing the stash tab. How did you all do it using 4x WD?

Quote Originally Posted by Samefudge View Post
    I went 4 x WD too for a change, even though I said I would go all DH to start. It's been fun, but due to somewhat limited playtime in the last week I am having trouble finishing the stash tab. How did you all do it using 4x WD?
    Started with 4x Garg WDs however I quickly transitioned 2x of them to barb support and monk support, here they are in in case you want to copy them, nothing special about their gear since I really can't be arsed min maxing it except for CDR on the barb.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/N.../hero/81707926
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/N.../hero/81707943

Main reason for transitioning was due to the fact that the pets started blocking each other so badly, I guess you could do some different hybrid support build on 2x WDs if you want 4 WDs but you can't have pets on more than two it seems even then they sometimes block each others gargs if you use the dogs without sacrifice.

It would also be possible to run 2x firebats with 2x gargs using keymaps BUT it's very hard to survive with the firebats without any support so I really recommend getting the the monk and barb support, my skills and combination of illusionary boots work pretty darn well atm.

Since you asked about completing the stash tab I suggest you start saving up LTK Monk gear from the monk support on your main so you can do the fast rift solo or with some real player in case you want the last season journey part, you do get the stash in the journey just before that but might as well go for the last one also. Jade build can be fast but I find the LTK monk way better for gathering rift keys anyways.

For the rift in X minutes, just join a public game. U will get it pretty fast once u get a good map. Takes far less time to do that than build something.