So, I know that some of you have already spoke of the "new" 2.4.1 Meta-Team, but let's start a fresh thread here so that it doesn't mix with season 6.

At the moment I'm not using a Wizard, but I can go as high as GR75 (easily) with a Crusader Thorns/Invoker as a main dps plus the usual 3 zDPS. Maybe I'll switch to Wizard again, we'll see, but at least I can face the creatures, I'm not licking some corner of a wall, and it's so much easier to play...

At the moment, my Crusader DPS dude has zero Caldesann, so maybe with some adjustments and Strength buffs I can reach the mid 80's or higher...

Also it confirms that there is certainly a bug with using multiple Thorns/Invoker Crusaders, I can't explain why I'm doing such a massacre at GR75 now, but in season 6 with 4x Crusaders I couldn't go over GR62 because of the lack of DPS... and I had to reroll 4x Demon Hunter to complete achievements for extra stash tab

Since that dude is taking little to no damage, I switched Diamonds for Rubies, and I'm using 3 offensive legendary gems.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/c.../hero/39084022