Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Default 8 Accounts what should i do.

Hey, iam proud owner of 8 accounts but since i was kicked of my incoursion group (actully not for the multiboxing itself) i wondering what else could i do to pay for my accounts and make a bit of profit ?. Was thinking about missions but with 8 accounts that would been a little bit overkill,... or Industrie but iam not realy experienced with that,.. (any corp that wanna take me ^^ ? ). And whats about FW anybody experience with that ? Please help a beginner multiboxer

well, you could multibox incursions
    or retire the alts into SP farms
    Anything else in highsec isn't really worth doing especially with 8 accounts.

If nullsec has ever been a consideration of yours talk to me (Chalithra Lathar) in game.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

was thinking about vanguard like solo incoursion,... but with just 8 chars i dont think that is possible#

I boxed vanguards with 8 chars, now i box with more. its perfectly doable, i cant type it all right now so if you want details you can mail/convo me: iThirdAge solette or lcdr sam axe

You can do VGs with 8 accounts but you will be vulnerable to contests and your times won't be the greatest.

I ran VGs with my 10 of my gank alts a while back with a pvp fitted vni/basi fleet and still managed to get ticks under 15 minutes.

So with 8 properly setup characters you should be capable of sub 15 minute ticks too.
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

Thanks for the suggesten so far. Is there a nullsec mining corp that want to take me for a while till i train my charackters a little bit better ?

And for the Venguard what Fleet/Shops do you think are good (maybe a little bit low buget since iam realy a new multiboxer...)

One suggested a fleet with 5 Armor Domis / 2 Repping Nesors and 1 Eos (i need to take a substitute thinking just about a vindicator or so)

i was thinking to later upgrade to a Rattlesnake fleet, cause of laziness,... Could (or should) i armor tank them ? And if not how would i have to change the fleet to shield specially with the logi (since the Nestor just get a bonus to armor)

Thanks Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Phiny View Post
    Thanks for the suggesten so far. Is there a nullsec mining corp that want to take me for a while till i train my charackters a little bit better ?
    Well i'm practically CEO of my corp right now, and I do a bit of mining now and then. I can get you out to null to do some mining IF you don't mind also doing some pvp.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

There's another guy in the chatroom who has a null system.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    Well i'm practically CEO of my corp right now, and I do a bit of mining now and then. I can get you out to null to do some mining IF you don't mind also doing some pvp.
    Kein problem allerdings sind nur 2 meiner characktere aktuell pvp skilled

EaTCarbS i tried to contact you yesterday ingame, but couldnt. When are your online times ?