Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

send me an eve mail, and include full account APIs for every account. also join the in-game channel "RLI PUB"
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Considering that CCP issued a giant phallic middle finger to the community (who is largely responsible for craploads of payed multiple accounts per a person) when they resoundingly said no to all the things that make ISboxer worth using (in 2015, i'd say uninstall!?
    Or buy 8 monitors and hope you don't go blind or get early arthritis from having to mouse to all those accounts.

I have 6 accounts that I'm training to be ratters right now, is this a good Idea or should I do mining instead?

Quote Originally Posted by juicy View Post
    I have 6 accounts that I'm training to be ratters right now, is this a good Idea or should I do mining instead?
    Ratting tends to be less efficient the more characters you add, especially with ccp now taking steps to curb afk ratting. Mining scales really well with more accounts. With 6 well trained accounts you could look into running DEDs and escalations if you have access to the sov. (blops bs, t3s, etc.)

Even without sov, you can ninja-run 10/10s with covops refit on T3s.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    Even without sov, you can ninja-run 10/10s with covops refit on T3s.
    yea but its still better to be blue with the residents so you can dock and buy their bookmarks.