Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Would anyone be interested in a multiboxing VG - AS community? and citedal bashing with oracles

I multibox 3 NM's or 3 Oracles and would be down to make a community that runs incursions with multiboxers and others so no multiboxer is shunned, and with all that isk bash WH or other citedals with oracle seige fleets + logi. We can make a corp if needed.

Hey, if you want we can maybe meet up and help each other with incoursions and see what we can do from this point ? Just write Phinix Erebus

multiboxing a citadel bash just seems to be asking for problems, if you wanna hook up with other mulitboxers and do VGs go for it. when I go out I run anywhere from 10+booster to 4+booster, got a couple buddies in marauders that like to just relax and take it slow so it's perfect for our playstyle, I run AS boosts, 2 nestors, and however many Domi's to fill the fleet, they usually run pally's or krono's. the vargur does fine without the shield boosts so we've never had an issue, been contested, expected to lose, did lose, chuckled and kept on going.

Boxing a citadel bash would be better if you used drone assist.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

you can easily take down a medium citadel with a half dozen people.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

medium citadel incoming DPS capped at 5000. Can do that with 8 pulse domi's with gardes so basically with a VG fleet you're more than good to go. 5 talos', or 6 oracles, but ya (i may be mistaken on the DPS cap but I think i remember reading that somewhere in a devblog)

Quote Originally Posted by moktag View Post
    I multibox 3 NM's or 3 Oracles and would be down to make a community that runs incursions with multiboxers and others so no multiboxer is shunned, and with all that isk bash WH or other citedals with oracle seige fleets + logi. We can make a corp if needed.

Sorry i told you i needed a while to set things up if you are still intrested contact me

Anyone stil upp for some incursions?