Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Cannot Launch Game

MiRai,
    I'm completely new to Multiboxing and to isboxer, but I've managed to get most of the settings correct for Aion as of today. However, I am dealing with an issue on getting the game to launch. I assigned the Launcher as the .exe, parameters identical to what can be found in the shortcut for Aion on the desktop, and when I read the InnerSpace console details, it tells me everything was validated properly and it is "Launching Set 'Team 1' and "Launching Slot 1 Character 'MyName'." The launcher never appears for me to type my email or password. What am I doing wrong here?

First, please don't post in older threads which do not pertain to the issue you're experiencing; all that does is create confusion for anyone reading the thread. I've moved your post to its own thread where it belongs.

Second, for faster IS/ISBoxer technical support you should ask on the ISBoxer forums directly, as there are people who can help with technical issues and do not post on this forum.

Third, for further assistance you will need to provide a diagnostic.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology