Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Multiboxing team for wPvP.

I'm soon gonna multibox a 10 man team and with 6 hunters 3 healers(?) 1 dk , i need some advice about healers, which one would you suggest for some good aoe healing?

I currently run 4x hunter 3x boomkin and 3 healers (Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin), so sorta similar setup I guess.

In terms of pure numbers, the Monk is my top healer. The AOE healing they do on the group is rather strong through spreading Renewing Mist and spamming Uplift and Rushing Jade Wind. Additionally Revival is one of the best raid-wide healing CDs available. Life Cocoon (especially when glyphed) is also very handy when your toons get focused. The only negative with the Monk is that effective single target healing requires channeling, which can break follow. The healing also takes a bit to "ramp up" due to Uplift being dependant on the amount of Renewing Mists active.

Second best in my group is the Shaman. Chain heal still has a "smart heal" mechanic, always bouncing to targets needing healing and the heals being slightly "chunkier" than the Monk's. Additionally the Shaman also has very strong healing cooldowns in Ascendance + glyphed Spiritwalker's Grace and of course a very useful raid-wide defensive in Spirit Link. Nice little bonus is the 4-set PVP bonus, giving another passive defensive proc on your Earth Shield target. I also think the shaman is a bit easier to setup to a decent level of efficiency.

My Paladin keeps up fairly well with the Shaman, but it tends to OOM quite fast on AOE healing, so I most commonly have it do a bit more single target healing through TargetOfTarget. The other functionality it offers is the main reason I really like having it though. Lay on Hands, Hand of Sacrifice, Hand of Protection, Beacon of Light (with the Saved by the Light talent) and Aura Mastery are all excellent additions to my arsenal. Additionally the Pally acts as my tank when I need one.

If all you're looking for is AOE healing, I would say go for Monks and Shamans. I think they complement eachother quite well. I'm sure Druids could be fine as well, but I have no personal experience with them so can't say for sure. However, do keep in mind that Legion is not far off in the distance anymore and all the healers are receiving changes that might or might not make you reconsider your class choises.
    Last edited by Wubsie : 05-03-2016 at 02:58 AM