Close
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 46

Default Season 6 is a go !

So, I picked 4x Crusaders. I'm currently Paragon 30 with 4/6 Akkhan set pieces.

I am planning to go for 4x Invoker, I'll farm the parts when I'll be able to chain high Torment... I'm currently running Torment 1.

Good luck guys

Started late ... Para 56 with 4/6 Marauders. Not much time to play and lag is horrible ... AGAIN!

Lag is ok here...

I'm Paragon 110, stuck with 4/6 Akkhan, but I looted an Akkhan chestplate and put it on a character that cubed a Ring of Royal Grandeur, and this dude is sort of doing the job for the rest of the team (+450% damage). Doing Torment V at the moment.

I looted some Fate of the Fell flails while progressing, cubed them, and I'm using Akarat's Champion + Falling Sword + Heaven's Fury, works nice on elite packs. I wanted to go for Blessed Shield, but I didn't get the required stuff, so I changed my mind.
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 05-01-2016 at 04:46 PM

Solo atm para 200+ DH. As soon will reach TX farm status I start with Multibox. I hope day after tomorrow

Paragon ~ 500, GR 60 down in sub 5 mins on 4x dh... no ancient yangs yet.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I've been dabbling around with 4x DHs a bit. Only my main is really geared well but I've found a interesting setup with them. Main is like 725-750 para and alts around 350-450 something. Quite bored of the season already though

2x normal UE builds using fire ballistics with cycled wolf pet
    1x UE build using the knockback multishot, this skill is crazy at knocking stuff away from you! A bit unsure how it will play out but some things are so much easier to clear with it. This guy is also using the boar pet right now for the extra def stats
    1x UE build using the cold multshot for more crit as well having calamity + dawn instead of yang for the mark as well also using the contagion mark. Think I'm also using the numbing traps passive on this guy.

For gems I'm using trapped and zei on the 3 first guys, esoteric on the main and toxins for damage buff + reduction on all others. The last guy is using iceblink + gogok for more crit and a bit more cooldown to get some extra discipline due to having no yangs with RCR for the vaults atm.

I did a 70 or something at 10 minutes the first try but my main is at like 1,8 mil sheet while the others are running 0,5-0,7 mil dps. So ye it can get a lot faster, will see if I can be arsed continuing now that overwatch is playable =P

Well it seems that I have taken the long road ! I'm still at Paragon 180 x4, I know I should have picked DHs but I don't feel too confident about completing a GR75 solo with a DH... so I'm gathering Invoker pieces at the moment, and I'll either go for Akkhan/Invoker or full Invoker, whatever works the best.

Oh and also I killed a Menagerie Goblin and I got 4x pets, all different. I mean, 1 for each character

just started playing D3 last night for the first time in a few weeks. Got my main DH up to 70 and para 67 going to PL the other 3 DHs tonight and start working on gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    Well it seems that I have taken the long road ! I'm still at Paragon 180 x4, I know I should have picked DHs but I don't feel too confident about completing a GR75 solo with a DH... so I'm gathering Invoker pieces at the moment, and I'll either go for Akkhan/Invoker or full Invoker, whatever works the best.

Oh and also I killed a Menagerie Goblin and I got 4x pets, all different. I mean, 1 for each character
    DH 75 with UE is pretty darn easy, you might need a few resets to get a rift with better mobs. Here's my current DH with way better gear than needed for it.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/N.../hero/77299805

Cindercoat in cube and wraps of clarity for bracers which are wrong right now.

U cant go wrong with DHs. Fairly easy to gear and once u get UE, u will pretty much AoE 1 shot GR50 or so with suboptimal gear. U can get really high on Paragon very fast with them. I dont think GR80 will be any difficult tbh. Still needing a few items (dawns, yangs, f&r, etc.) but already doing 50s in less than 5mins and para 300. My lag issues and RL duties didn't let me play much tho.

@NetQvist, how are u procing Numbing Traps? Grenades? Cold multishot wont proc it. Nvm, it does
    Last edited by Devile : 05-04-2016 at 11:17 AM