Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 46

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    @NetQvist, how are u procing Numbing Traps? Grenades? Cold multishot wont proc it. Nvm, it does
    I was about as confused and surprised as you when I saw that it procs it

The wording is weird, but yes, it procs when u slow/chill so it works. Doing 60s now fairly fast. Fully geared, but with suboptimal rolls, just added socked to my weapons with shit Emeralds, no ancient Yangs yet. Para 412 now. Really need gems! Gonna do a bunch of Vaults with Broken Crowns, see if that helps.

I leeched four GR50 speed runs on my main account while at lunch today and got my first Dawn and first Yang's drop by the end of it ... SO that should help rocket me up a little bit. I think I'm up to 4/6 UE so getting alot closer. In addition bumped me from 82 Para to like 150'ish

Currently trying to get full ancient gear for a wizard because that class is absurd for carrying others, especially with caldesian's. Friend's P950 wizard is able to carry GR 75 in sub 5 mins with 3 others just sitting at entrance.

I think DH will have a lower cap and a higher clear time even compared to a single fully geared wizard.

Currently sitting on two DH with ancient weps (one with full ancients minus amulet/one ring/bracer) and clearing GR 60+ with relative ease but other characters are a bit far behind as far as quality of gear. All are above 1m sheet dps though.

Since I do a lot of carrying I actually plan this season to do caldesian's for 4 different classes instead of just on the 4 DH or wizards or whatever I decide to play. Likely end up with monk, crusader, wd, wizard.

The more I think about it though from a single character perspective wizard is best in class for everything except bounties and even then if you are going twister wizard for group play and doing your augments on your Talrasha you can use an aetherwalker build and do them as fast as anything.
    Last edited by Shodokan : 05-05-2016 at 10:44 PM
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Still far below, fortunately I'm not in a hurry... Paragon ~340 at the moment with my 4x Crusaders.

I started with 3x Heaven's Fury template and 1x whatever up to T7 because it's the loot I got, then I have been running 4x Blessed Hammer template, not my choice but I had the gear for, worked pretty nice, running T10's and GR 46-47, but even with 100% uptime on Akarat's Champion, I have been dying a lot past GR47. DPS is ok, completing GRs under 6-7 minutes but really, Crusader templates that are not Invokers s*ck because of the lack of toughness. But...

... I now have my 4x dudes with full Invoker set with Aquila Cuirass, Hack, and cube items that fit (Convention of elements, Heart of Iron, Mortal Drama). Of course, stats on gear are so-so but this is only the beginning. However, stupidly enough, I forgot to level the Boyarsky's chip

Also, I have been running 4x Gem of Efficaceous Toxin at level 25, and I don't think it gives 40% damage reduction and 40% damage increase

70s at like 5-8mins with my DHs atm, it's pretty sad that my non ancient geared FB archon wiz is faster than this solo with 3 other wizards sitting around.

Quote Originally Posted by NetQvist View Post
    70s at like 5-8mins with my DHs atm, it's pretty sad that my non ancient geared FB archon wiz is faster than this solo with 3 other wizards sitting around.
    In GR 70s?
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    In GR 70s?
    The damn thing instakills elites up to like 80s in 4 mans with a 12xx damage weapon, it's hilariously overpowered. My defenses however are a bit bad so it requires quite a bit of dodging.

Im not taking any classes atm to my team. I will do try push as max I can with 4x DH. All in diffrent specs. I know meta is meta but I dont want to do what everyone eals do. I want to try something what others dont or do t play. I want to enjoy not to be forced to play something I dont like imo. Will keep you updated when I reach some decent level of progression.

Shortest season ever for me. Almost done with Conqueror. I get my stash tab and back to non season to try the meta.