Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 46

I thought you'd like this video

So, I only have to grind 3x gems to level 65 as a second Conquest, then some easy stuff and I'm done with s6. No need to solo GR75 anymore...

I hate you! How could u find that damn Bounty? Not once but FOUR TIMES???? WTF?!?!? I've been fishing for that shit 3 DAYS. Reloading single char to get 4x chance and non have seen that Bounty in days of fishing! Wasted so many hours on it, I'll just do GR75 and be done with it. That or T10 rift in 2 minutes in pub game single chars. I'm Para 547 and almost done with 65 gems, doing 70 easy. I'll be able to do 75 solo in a few hours.

With DHs that quest is like 400 kills EASY on first try, even at para 200 :P I've created so many games in the past 3 days looking for that bounty that I really thought they removed it from S6. I've even explored the damn map plenty of times looking for the event without the bounty and nothing. I once got the map, but it was another event :/
    Last edited by Devile : 05-08-2016 at 12:56 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I hate you! How could u find that damn Bounty? Not once but FOUR TIMES???? WTF?!?!? I've been fishing for that shit 3 DAYS. Reloading single char to get 4x chance and non have seen that Bounty in days of fishing! Wasted so many hours on it, I'll just do GR75 and be done with it. That or T10 rift in 2 minutes in pub game single chars. I'm Para 547 and almost done with 65 gems, doing 70 easy. I'll be able to do 75 solo in a few hours.

With DHs that quest is like 400 kills EASY on first try, even at para 200 :P I've created so many games in the past 3 days looking for that bounty that I really thought they removed it from S6. I've even explored the damn map plenty of times looking for the event without the bounty and nothing. I once got the map, but it was another event :/
    It took wudi's group like 5-6 hours to get it if i remember the 2nd/3rd day of the season. That bounty is rare.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I hate you! How could u find that damn Bounty? Not once but FOUR TIMES???? WTF?!?!? (...)
    Well... If you look at the clock I got #2 at 16:27, #3 at 16:59 and #4 at 17:11 so that's not so rare or I'm extremely lucky

Yeah right, like I've invested just 2 hours trying :P I'm talking about 3 days in a row, no less than 2 hours per day and NOTHING. All I get is the fucking "Clear the Perilous Cave" bounty and a few others. I tried 1 hour today and same shit ... I can't get this bounty! I find it so unreal that u got the bounty, not once but 4 times so fast. I know RNG is a bitch, but come on! 4 days now, endless hours and not a single one? something must be wrong. This is clearly not random. Tried at different hours and the same result.

That's why I'm just leveling Paragon to do GR75 and lvl65 gems.

PS: I'm gonna cry ... I was posting this and got it. Recorded it ... there are tears all over my keyboard! Done with Season
    Last edited by Devile : 05-08-2016 at 09:05 PM

Congrats for completing season

You would have completed season before me anyway, I'll be busy this week, plus I will upgrade to Windows 10, get a key, and do a clean format from scratch with Windows 10... Thanks Microsoft... How to impose an un-necessary boring procedure...

Also I am not very pleased with 4x Crusaders, I thought they could complete higher GRs with 2.4.1, but I'm stuck at GR 60-61 at the moment, so leveling gem to 65 will be longer than expected. I have nothing Caldesann'd, and I have an unusually low ratio of ancients (I guess I can't always be lucky, right ?) but still, the team doesn't seem to perform better than in S5.

I think there is a problem with multiple Invokers... I could run GR60's in 7-8 minutes average 4 times when solo, and I need 13-14 minutes to complete a GR60 with 4x Crusaders in a team. It's obvious when fighting the boss, it takes so much longer...

So maybe there's only 1 stack on Thorns per target instead of 4, or something like this.

Nothing beats DHs for getting that stash tab fast IMO. Finished with Paragon 600+ and doing GR70+ in party.

Just as a note, it's easier to get that chest by not looking for the bounty and just looking for the hill itself. There's very few locations for the hill and it's either the chest or the event there if it spawns.

I did that too and nothing. I was able to find the hill once but there was another event with no chest. Finally got the bounty after endless tries.
    Last edited by Devile : 05-09-2016 at 09:35 AM