Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 19 of 19

I don't use GS on my hunters, never tried it yet on this team. Is there anyone else who have any useful GS scripts for a BM hunter team?

This week I did 3 or 4 level 2 mythic dungeons, and got some level 4 keys. The first affix was raging. As a hunter team, this feels like an okay affix, the mobs die pretty fast anyway and don't have much time to be enraged.
    The bosses proved most challenging (or well last boss) I was within 2 chest timer, but wiped at 0% without heroism. So I decided to wait until my heroism was ready again, and started the final attempt with only 1 min 20 seconds left on timer (on picture 15 secs until hero)

DHT before.jpg

Xavius was overwhelmed by the Heroic Inuzuka Squad and succumbed to their power.

After.jpg

Hey David for my hunters I have been using the GS macro [custom] that only spams Beastial Wrath Kill Command, Dire Beast.
    Basically it will use Bestial Wrath on cd, and try to use one of the two first if it is off CD then it fires if not it moves to the next, constantly cycling that rotation.

I keep my Crows+[Racials/pots/trinkets] as well asCobra shot on separate buttons.
    So the rotation is just spam #2 [GS-Macro] use #1 [cobraShot when over 60+ focus all else is on cd] #3 burn cycle cd

Now due to RNG on xtra dire beast procs not all of your hunters will be at the same focus levels.
    But typically when I play based off of my mains focus level they all do about the same dps.

Hopefully that made some kinda CENTS..

I noticed if I just roped all of the moves into one macro I tend to spam the key hard and ultimately end up wasting more focus on Cobra shot than the actual abilities due to cycle time and cool downs.

In WoD i was able to get around this issue by doubling up on commands in the macro.

/cast bestial wrath
    /cast bestial wrath
    /cast dire beast
    /cast dire beast
    the just one line of
    /cast Cobra shot

But it does not seem to help in Legion, as BM dps seems to do best if I POOL energy and wait on other cd's such as KC/DB... Based on my mastery heavy stats of course.

My first m+ (or well, even gaming) for a couple of weeks. Started with a CoS, which often is prone to cause wipes due to multiple pulling of packs, and the general mess of that place. It turned out really well, my best run ever with no deaths and a fine 3 chest reward.

CoS level 2.jpg

The key was upgraded to DHT level 5 with Teeming. I'm going to give it a go, might be a video of that if it turns out alright

wowza 30 sec kills are amazing. Nice job!
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

More bm hunter buffs coming next week as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    More bm hunter buffs coming next week as well.
    Oh there is? any more details / source of those buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Oh there is? any more details / source of those buffs?
    Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)

• Beast Mastery

• Marksmanship
      • Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Barrage, Black Arrow, Bursting Shot, Marked Shot, Multi-shot, Murder of Crows, Piercing Shot, Sidewinders, Volley, and Windburst damage increased by 8%.

• Survival
      • Carve, Flanking Strike, Explosive Trap direct damage, Flanking Strike, Mongoose Bite, Raptor Strike damage increased by 7%.
      • Explosive Trap damage over time, Lacerate, and Serpent Sting damage increased by 12%.
      • Caltrops damage reduced by 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)

• Beast Mastery

• Marksmanship
      • Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Barrage, Black Arrow, Bursting Shot, Marked Shot, Multi-shot, Murder of Crows, Piercing Shot, Sidewinders, Volley, and Windburst damage increased by 8%.

• Survival
      • Carve, Flanking Strike, Explosive Trap direct damage, Flanking Strike, Mongoose Bite, Raptor Strike damage increased by 7%.
      • Explosive Trap damage over time, Lacerate, and Serpent Sting damage increased by 12%.
      • Caltrops damage reduced by 10%.

I see, cheers for the info!