Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Season 6 WD question

Hey guys

Do you have any ideas/suggestion for me i plan to multibox 3 wd in season 6 with the helltooth set.

I also got a couple of questions:

1) does the damage debuff from piranado stack?
    2) Do u know of any builds/class that is way better/stronger
    3) is wd even worth it?

Hopefully you can answer my question i look forward to read em for sure

1. I don't believe it stacks
    2. Stronger in what regards? As in can push highest GR as a single class or what?
    3. WD can speed farm, speed bounty and do speed 60-70 grs relatively easily with proper gear.

For single class stacking next season i feel that LoN Bomb Crusaders will still be #1 but DH and WD will follow right behind.
    Barbs are relatively strong but they are forced to be played as WW/Leap quake really which IMO has a mediocre cap for speed farming GRs.
    Wizards will still be good though as flash fire/tal rasha and cap out at around 5 min GR 65 with full ancients and gem'd gear.
    Monks are just not doable because their main damage reduction also teleports them to monsters, on top of that most of the builds are relatively clunky to play efficiently if not speed farming things like TX.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

1) I'm pretty sure it doesn't stack, but you can round-robin within IsBoxer, so that the damage buff is always up.
    2) and 3) Always the same problem with multiple WDs, pets will cause a "traffic jam", and some of them will not be attacking.

1) only attack speed from voodo stack. More dots more lags = impossible to play gr 75+

2) ofc meta for 4 man. Farming T10 depends what enjoy. All classes are good for TX and all will do well in solo. Fot 3-4 man GR wait for meta. I start 4xDH as never played before and there is place for DH in meta I hope.

3) WD is good for farm/solo/group. Wd is greate class to start multiboxing.

Thanks for reply
    Last edited by Andreas1707 : 04-26-2016 at 08:52 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    1. I don't believe it stacks
    2. Stronger in what regards? As in can push highest GR as a single class or what?
    3. WD can speed farm, speed bounty and do speed 60-70 grs relatively easily with proper gear.

For single class stacking next season i feel that LoN Bomb Crusaders will still be #1 but DH and WD will follow right behind.
    Barbs are relatively strong but they are forced to be played as WW/Leap quake really which IMO has a mediocre cap for speed farming GRs.
    Wizards will still be good though as flash fire/tal rasha and cap out at around 5 min GR 65 with full ancients and gem'd gear.
    Monks are just not doable because their main damage reduction also teleports them to monsters, on top of that most of the builds are relatively clunky to play efficiently if not speed farming things like TX.
    thanks for the reply

2. are they strong in speed greater rifts if i multibox 3 of them because 4th slot is taken by a friend

I at some point will prob stop multibox with them (I mostly do it to get faster/good gear) therefor i like to have solid build for 3 man wd team

3. U mention they are good for almost any kind of usual play - can u maybe specify what builds or if anything changes from one build to another, i mean from exampel speed build vs high grift

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    1) I'm pretty sure it doesn't stack, but you can round-robin within IsBoxer, so that the damage buff is always up.
    2) and 3) Always the same problem with multiple WDs, pets will cause a "traffic jam", and some of them will not be attacking.
    thanks for reply
    I didnt know about the pet attack issue (traffic jam) is that something that i a big issue or can they still do good as a multibox setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Wgizmo View Post
    1) only attack speed from voodo stack. More dots more lags = impossible to play gr 75+

2) ofc meta for 4 man. Farming T10 depends what enjoy. All classes are good for TX and all will do well in solo. Fot 3-4 man GR wait for meta. I start 4xDH as never played before and there is place for DH in meta I hope.

3) WD is good for farm/solo/group. Wd is greate class to start multiboxing.
    thanks for reply

1) they must fix that lag issue soon imo but that sounds awful but you say wd is good to start multibox with why do you feel like that if game mechanic is bad, do you feel other classes like wizard/crusader would be better?

2) Seems to me that you gear up and try to focus on one caracter too, is that something that i working out good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas1707 View Post
    thanks for reply

1) they must fix that lag issue soon imo but that sounds awful but you say wd is good to start multibox with why do you feel like that if game mechanic is bad, do you feel other classes like wizard/crusader would be better?

2) Seems to me that you gear up and try to focus on one caracter too, is that something that i working out good for you?
    I always focus on one character first, the way I plan to play the upcoming season will mostly include using alt accounts to gear a main of each class before gearing alts so it is easier to gear the rest of them. Alternatively you can just use the fastest GR 55-60 solo farmer (UE dh this upcoming season IMO) while carrying 3 of any class you wish for gear.

Hardest/easiest class to gear is crusader IMO since you need to get so many ancients. Thankfully though a lot of the items are easier to craft on other characters classes.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

All classesare good. Play what you like and will bring you joy! Dont worry about meta as it will come in mid of season anyway.

If you want solo then WD and Crus are easest ones i think. Wizz, Dh you need more skill. 3x WD with zunimassa and 3x voodo will give good boost for group. But this game is made in so cool way that if you take to much debuffs or buffs you will lag rift so much it will be impossible to play.

For example you cant have 2 wizz as dps in gr upper than 90 as it will lag group so much.

Imo start with WD then play and learn how to multibox. After some time you can do other classes including meta. If you multibox its easy to farm gear as always you have x times extra gear as many same class you have in your set up.

One of good things about WD is with free set you will be able to push GR same as speed farm TX.

Remember game play need to be fun for you not boring. Do the way you like it.