Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default New team: 5x ret or holy paladins, 5x frost dk, or 5x arms warrior?

Simple boring question.

I have an idea of what I want my next team to be, but I'm stuck between 5x ret, 5x frost dk, and 5x arms warrior as my next team. I'm also weighing the idea of 5x holy paladin. I'm interested in pvp only at 100. Which do you guys think would be best?

Thanks

Kalsiddon

I would have to say the paladins, because you can at least do a trinity setup so you do not have to travel to to dungeons , just use the group finder.

once you inside you can change to whatever spec

What do I think will perform the best in PVP at 100: DK. They just work well for boxing. Rotation is simple, strong defensives, CC breakers for days and Death Grip is still by far the best gap closer for multiboxers (as using 1x will get all of your toons in range, instead of for example Warrior Charge requiring each toon to use their own individual gap closer).

I've always had a bit of a thing for Ret Pallies as a multibox team though. While I've only had somewhat mediocre success with them, I find all the micro management and "support" style game play they offer with off-heals, external defensives, etc. very appealing. Perhaps someone else has had better success with them, but I could see them having great potential.

It would probably help those who are able to reply to your thread, if they knew why you were even considering those three classes to begin with.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology