Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Streaming season 6.

So, I have doing Twitch tests today, and to my surprise I figured out how to broadcast without crashing all the time. I even reached the grand total of 80 views on my Twitch channel

So I'll probably stream during the beginning of season 6, but until then I have business to do, so I will not be around for the next 10 days or so (maybe I'll steam a little tomorrow).

https://www.twitch.tv/cmoidudu

Obviously that will be the most boring Twitch channel ever, at the moment I'll reach level 70 the "big dudes" will already be Paragon 1k

No worrys I will be there multiboxing to on twitch . Problem for us it will be lack of interest in first month or so as many people will stream including fail banned top 10 d3 streamers. But this time I do plan playing from start till finish. Starting with 4xdh and observe meta.

Btw whats your upload speed and cpu/gpu you use? As i think there could be some improvments in settings. The quality was ok but could be better on no partner settings.

Actually it's hard to figure out what flux and quality does. I have been monitoring my Twitch channel on a laptop computer while streaming, but it seemed to me that the flux gets interrupted all the time (but you told me that it's not).

I was broadcasting (via the nVidia Shadowplay panel) in medium quality, which is 480p and 30 ips, with a 2 Mbit/s upload.

I can probably run 720p and 30 ips (3.5 Mbit/s), I also have a "custom" setting, but I can't go over 720p anyway. I can allow up to 5 Mbit/s upload however. I might need to run some tests.

Unfortunately my girlfriend is also using the Internet on her computer, she obvioulsy needs to watch to some soap-opera while I'm playing, and she'll be very angry if she can't anymore. So I need to take that in consideration, too

This what "Speed Test" tells me :

Name:  speed test.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  18.1 KB

Of course I would like to run this test with my closest Twitch server (I know the server's adress), but I don't know how to... unless I register and/or pay for this specific test... so...

OK, Problem for us non-Twitch partners streamers we are always second. What it means on pick time all partners have priority on data transfer servers. That's why most of them have 720p+ quality all the time. You can have 20mbit/sec upload as me but still your stream will be limited. I do have friends which did get partner with twitch and they can see difference.

Your upolad have nothing to do to watch online content. Your software will use upload speed not download then you are fine.

I dont use Nvidia software to stream but OBS. WHen you come back we cna go to my TS and you can try my settings in OBS or just play around with Nvidia software and you will get with best quality on your connection. Best is if someone who watch you can tell you difference not next to you laptop Remember Diablo is hard to stream as there is a lot of going on on screen and even top Twitch streamers have problems with keeping quality