Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default MiRai & Svpernova Dual Multiboxing through Cataclysm Dungeons

We leveled from 80-85 with these dungeons. We did Throne of the Tides 2 or 3 times, Vortex Pinnacle a 2-3 times, and Stonecore a few times.

Throne of the Tides - MiRai & Svpernova (Unedited) - World of Warcraft Multiboxing

Blackrock Caverns - MiRai & Svpernova (Unedited) - - World of Warcraft Multiboxing

The Stonecore - MiRai & Svpernova (Unedited) - World of Warcraft Multiboxing

The Vortex Pinnacle - MiRai & Svpernova (Unedited) - World of Warcraft Multiboxing

Grim Batol - MiRai & Svpernova (Unedited) - World of Warcraft Multiboxing

Halls of Origination - MiRai & Svpernova (Unedited) - World of Warcraft Multiboxing

Is this fun?
    Because I'm not going to lie, it looks fun.

I am going to use some of the better videos as bait to try and convince my gf to do a multi team with me.
    Kinda like the unedited videos more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    Is this fun?
    Because I'm not going to lie, it looks fun.

I am going to use some of the better videos as bait to try and convince my gf to do a multi team with me.
    Kinda like the unedited videos more.

It's a lot of fun. Especially since MiRai and i have known each other a while so we give each other shit when things go bad. For me, tanking and healing is so much easier when I only have to worry about 1 other toon instead of 4 others. I would guess it's easier for MiRai to not have to worry about tanking and healing. He does have the heirloom necklace heal that has saved him a time or two at least.

It's also really awesome to be starting a new expansion (Like just getting to BC, Wrath, or Cata content) with someone else who's with you every step of they way makes the grind not be so bad. Neither of us are using RAF, we're only using heirlooms. So far even the dungeon repeats haven't been bad.

All of the unedited versions I'm releasing are from our first time through these dungeons. You're much more likely to see us do something dumb, or fail and have to try something different on the first run through VS a 2nd or 3rd time through. This also means if we do/say something funny in those runs you don't see them here, but that's why MiRai takes tons of time to go back through hours (days now) of recorded footage to create the highlights reel.