Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Legion Stuff

Blog Entries

Default Legion Stuff

My first impression of the World Quest system is actually pretty positive, lots to like here, especially for us boxers I think. I'm going to be doing some more testing and will likely be putting a video together about the experience over the next week or so. I'll be back with more thoughts soon.
    My Blog: SRS Business

The world quests look like they're going to be just fine for multiboxing, but I think peoples' biggest concern is having to manage several garrisons class halls for those with mixed-class teams. I haven't done much in alpha, so I can't really speak on the subject.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Blog Entries

I got an invite on my second B.net this morning, so I'm going to be doing some simple tests this week now that I've got two in Alpha. My initial thoughts is that it's not going to be as big a deal as it seems with the class order halls. My guess is that people will just get their stuff done for the day and meet up with the team in Dal or some other place. For levelling up though, I may actually take teams of the same class to grind through for simplicity sake. But that's just my initial impression(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Hor View Post
    I got an invite on my second B.net this morning, so I'm going to be doing some simple tests this week now that I've got two in Alpha. My initial thoughts is that it's not going to be as big a deal as it seems with the class order halls. My guess is that people will just get their stuff done for the day and meet up with the team in Dal or some other place. For levelling up though, I may actually take teams of the same class to grind through for simplicity sake. But that's just my initial impression(s).
    Yeah, hopefully the Class Hall stuff will be able to be completely in a party of characters who aren't of the same class. If they can, then it won't be that big of a deal at that point, and those who run mixed-class teams should expect their daily routine to take a bit longer than usual.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Blog Entries

Also, for anyone that missed the announcement Legion release date has been officially set for August 30th.