Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Next steps

Default Next steps

Hey guys,

I was away for a few weeks, but very busy in game Got my first team of 5 mages to 100! Awesome times! (pictures coming soon).

I think, I feel good about pro system and videofx now. Got some issues to sort out with repeater regions (small region on main window broadcasts mouse across whole screen on slaves)...

So what should my next steps be in getting a multiboxing degree?

Is it worth building up a mixed 5 man team or should I be switching up to 10?
    My Multiboxing Blog: http://mywowlegion.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by BZM View Post
    So what should my next steps be in getting a multiboxing degree?

Is it worth building up a mixed 5 man team or should I be switching up to 10?
    I guess you could just keep trying out different compositions while looking for their weaknesses, and then figuring out how to overcome those since 5 Mages probably don't have many of the weaknesses of a mixed-class team.

If all you've leveled is 5 Mages to 100, then I couldn't possibly recommend moving to 10 accounts (assuming that's what you mean by "switching up to 10"), unless, of course, all you want to play is 10 Mages.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

10 mages... nah, that sounds just like simple scale up.

I will try to get 5 hunters and 5 paladins up next and build a time walking team.

For now I'm thinking
    Prot Paladin / Holy Paladin / MM Hunter / FrostMage / FrostDK
    My Multiboxing Blog: http://mywowlegion.blogspot.ca/