Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Click to move disabling itself

Hey guys. So, my click to move keeps disabling itself while i'm multiboxing... Has anyone heard of this before, or know how to fix it?

Thanks

Kalsiddon

Nvm, I found out it was from the IWT function in ISboxer that disables CTM. So now my question is... wtf is the point of that function? lol

Why would I want IWT to automatically turn off CTM?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalsiddon View Post
    Nvm, I found out it was from the IWT function in ISboxer that disables CTM. So now my question is... wtf is the point of that function? lol

Some (most?) people don't want it enabled all of the time.

https://youtu.be/k_6Q9Y0et6c?t=1m19s
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by Kalsiddon View Post
    So you won't accidentally initiate any unwanted movement commands when you broadcast to all windows, for example. Or so you won't have to deal with CTM when you tab to another client for a moment to do something there. ISBoxer enables CTM before it sends the IWT, and then disables it again.

I find it very convenient, as I don't need CTM enabled for anything besides the moment I want to send an ITW command to my slaves. Thanks to this, all clients behave the exact same way when I broadcast to them or when I control them individually, and I don't don't have to take into account that slaves have CTM active while my master does not.

I'm with multibear. And if it really irks you, you can modify the key so it doesn't do that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Blog Entries

The only time I don't want to click to move on is when I'm fishing. But then it gets really awful.