Close
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 54

Default Davidmage's Multiboxing Videos

Thought I would make a thread containing all my videos, the ones I already have and others I will be making soon

Mythic dungeons:

Rated Arena:

Planning to add at least a few more Mythic dungeons in the near future. Maybe some more PvP also since I found it quite fun.
    Last edited by davidmage : 04-11-2016 at 07:45 PM

Good evening!
    Here are two videos I just made.
    My healing setup (It is probably far from optimal, but thought I would make a vid of how I set it up)

And here is a video when I'm using the healer setup in Blackrock foundry:

In Legion, hunters will lose many abilities. Hunter pets will not be able to take on a tanking role as they have been able to in WoD. So just out of curiosity, I wanted to test what my hunter team could do without any pets.

This one is not anything special like my last video, just getting some easy valor and adding to my list of mythic dungeons videos

Nice! Your videos are one of the few that make me want to box again.

Edit: Now do Grimrail Depot
    Last edited by Multibocks : 04-19-2016 at 04:51 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post

Hehe, thanks

In grimrail depot im only concerned about the second boss. Can't even imagine how I would survive all kinds of incoming damage long enough to get him out of the cannon. Is it the gunner mobs who does that crazy frontal aoe? One hit of those and it would be over already.
    UBRS we shouldn't even be thinking about - many bosses there I imagine just would refuse to die before I do..

Slag mines have some challenges but is fine. Everbloom (well Yalnu) is really difficult, but I know I can kill him

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post

Don't get your hopes up too much. In this video I actually complete the dungeon, but with a bugged version of Nitrogg. All the adds and wind are gone, which makes it a breeze. Didn't plan on triggering the bug, didn't know this could happen. Also, stupid boss can't die in p1 even if you "kill" him.. See in the video

Nice videos!

Eller som vi säger i sverige.. Bra jobbat!

Quote Originally Posted by Quilo View Post
    Nice videos!

Eller som vi säger i sverige.. Bra jobbat!
    Tack så mycket!

My "Huntriest" team (4 Hunters and 1 Priest), together with my Prot Warrior friend (Praelia) killing Kazzak. Some random DPS joined the fight, but that hardly made a difference since we did the tanking/healing (and probably 95% of the DPS).
    Artillery ((x3)x5) was used to bring down the boss even faster.

I Misdirected my turtle "Terror" in case of my friend dying due to the breaths (Fel Breath) stacking up. But that never even happened
    Last edited by davidmage : 04-22-2016 at 09:15 AM