Close
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Showing results 51 to 54 of 54

Since the release of the Legion pre-patch, I have played less than 4 hours total. That is not because of some particular dislike of the changes or anything. I have just been outside enjoying the sun, and catching Pokémons!

Since I have played Legion Beta, I had already decided that my hunters were abandoning MM, and will be BM from now on. MM was kind of OP anyway and had a nerf coming.
    As for hunters in general, like all other classes many abilities have been pruned. The things I will miss the most is the talents/glyphs for increased pet healing, general pet tankiness, and of course the traps.
    In Legion, it doesn't look like it will be possible to do this kind of x5 dps thing I've been doing in WoD anyway, even if we had all previous abilities. The overall boss HP pools, and lack of a Maalus or similar, makes it just impossible to burst a boss, which is often crucial.
    Anyway, here is me right after speccing BM. I was expecting much more wipes, and a lot of more time learning this new spec before (or if I ever) would complete the hardest mythic dungeon again.

However with the flat nerf on the bosses, my hunters could even kill Ragewing on the second attempt. I was not even serious about that attempt, when I had fully understood that my pets are not even hitting the boss, I was more thinking of wiping and quitting (or setting up MM again). 2 of my hunters also died in start due to a unlucky (non) spread on the dragons fire spits. Somehow I could turn that fight and kill Ragewing. Even with the nerf that was quite surprising.
    Seeing how well this went, even as I still was learning the new spec, I would have wanted to try this without the nerf for a good challenge.

i managed to clear all but URBS hc's with my demo warlocks, i got to that boss and the same problem my pets did nothing that's kinda bad when the only thing that does dmg is my pets so ya.

having a great fun with them my chars are only 660-673 with one at 700

Thanks to the huge Xp from the Invasions, my paladins hit level 100 very fast.
    I saved all the chests during leveling and opened them for some decent gear. The average iLvl is 702-704.

I had not planned to do anything more for this team until Legion comes.
    But when I noticed the fun combination of the talents Divine Intervention: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=213313/divine-intervention
    And Holy Wrath: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=210220/holy-wrath
    I just had to try that at least once. As I had expected, this was a very effective way to kill pretty much anything.

What surprised me even more is that the damage is not split, but will hit up to 4 nearby targets with the full damage on each mob.
    So for one of my paladins at 20% health, Holy Wrath hits over 500k. With 4 mobs nearby that's a 2 million hit

There was no wipes on either packs or bosses (except the first attempt on 1st boss, I forgot to enable broadcast.)

But there was many "fail" situations which was saved purely by Holy Wrath. However I didn't mind using it on a pack right before a boss, and having to wait a couple minutes. Better than wiping which includes no awesome Holy Wrath, and repair bills.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    i managed to clear all but URBS hc's with my demo warlocks, i got to that boss and the same problem my pets did nothing that's kinda bad when the only thing that does dmg is my pets so ya.

having a great fun with them my chars are only 660-673 with one at 700
    Yea. Hope they don't introduce any similar situations in Legion, now that they almost are forcing hunters to go BM.