Close
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 54

I'll post this video here also for completeness of this thread:

Last edited by davidmage : 07-08-2016 at 01:43 PM

My shamans doing Auchindoun Mythic:

In Legion my fun with 5 dps being unstoppable is coming to an end. But I must be prepared! I'm doing that currently by leveling a 5 paladin team, with a tank and a healer. What my final team setup will be I have not decided yet, but with these at 100 I have some more classes to pick from. I'm also getting my first practice with IWT, and mixed teams in general
    Here they are in Dire Maul:

My 5 shamans, this time in Shadowmoon Burial Grounds Mythic!

My paladins in Scholomance:

What iLevel are your shamans at for Mythics?

[QUOTE=kalos72;405110]What iLevel are your shamans at for Mythics?[/QUOT

710ish iLvl. The gear is almost only PvP items I've obtained in ashran. Weapon, trinket + 1 random is crafted and fully upgraded. There is no set bonuses, and no legendary quest ring in any form. I did not want to spend a lot of time on gearing them, when legion is so close anyway. So I chose to get some easy PvP items and craft for the strongest slots (weapon and trinket).

Pre-patch is coming soon. We will see how the changes will affect this teams ability to deal with mythic dungeons. The biggest change is the complete removal of Shamanistic Rage, which in my case gives a 60% damage reduce for 15 seconds, and is a deal-breaker in most boss fights..

Here are my shamans doing Iron Docks, mythic this time:

LOVE the videos! You inspired my first team of RAF shamans!

I am not as familiar with the new shaman as I once was, where is all that healing coming from? I dont see a dedicated healer....

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    LOVE the videos! You inspired my first team of RAF shamans!

I am not as familiar with the new shaman as I once was, where is all that healing coming from? I dont see a dedicated healer....
    Thank you

I have not even logged on (or been at my computer) since before prepatch. In my videos, the big healing comes from Ancestral Guidance
    When I use this on all my characters, the total healing is enough to keep up a shaman being hit by a boss, plus any encounter AoE, even with no mitigations active. When this has expired I use other mitigations to keep the team from taking any damage.

I made video recently (should be on the page before this or something) showing all details of what I use when surviving a boss fight.
    Keep in mind that some abilitys have been removed in prepatch. Shamanistic rage I think was removed, I don't think they removed Ancestral Guidance tho.